Career Path > General

Grad. student seeking advice

(1/2) > >>

Paul_OSU_NucEng:
Hi everyone,

I'm finishing my first year of my MS nuclear engineering degree.  I'm am working out at Idaho National Lab over the summer.  I'm am just wondering what I'm going to do when I finish, I mean industry, PhD, nrc, national lab?  I was just wondering what opportunities are out there for a someone holding a MS degree career-wise.

Thanks,

Paul

Fermi2:
This topic has been covered around 98 bazillion times, do they teach the use of the search function in the Nuc EDng MS program?

Mike

alphadude:
one word ....."plastics"

Roll Tide:

--- Quote from: alphadude on May 30, 2006, 04:49 ---one word ....."plastics"

--- End quote ---

Why not "paper"?  ;D

Seriously, how about a less cryptic answer so a knuckle-dragger like me can follow the OSU MS advice?

marksny:
Wow Broadzilla - You are pretty harsh! :o
I have been reading the forums for quite a while, but I had to reply to your outburst against Paul.

The forums are usually a nice place where even we low-life newbies can ask questions without being torn apart.

Certainly, you think you have every right to be belligerent;  ;)you must be a few life forms above everybody else just because you are the great white nuke.

Your narcissistic attitude is way too prevalent in the industry. Is it any wonder that everybody hated us in the Navy, and so many hate us now? Why not try to keep yourself in check. You are not "all that". Regardless of what you have convinced yourself - your job is not your life, and the fact that you probably think you are good at your job does not mean you are better than others!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version