Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tim Booth "Turtle"  

Author Topic: Tim Booth "Turtle"  (Read 5995 times)

Offline Meltdown

• Moderate User
  • Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?             $upporting Member
Tim Booth "Turtle"
« on: May 30, 2006, 09:32 »
Turtle passed away last night in his hotel room. No details are available yet. He was a pleasant, friendly, hard working individual in the Duke system. He swapped back and forth from deconner to Jr RP tech, and was always willing to offer his help to whoever needed it. He will be missed.

If his kids ever read this, know that your Dad was an outstanding individual who brightened many a long and tiring day with his unflagging good humor.
Meltdown

"I know that there is an eye that watches all of us. There is a judgment that weighs everything we do. And before this great force, which is greater than any government, I stand in awe and I kneel in respect." L. Cohen

radwst

Re: Tim Booth "Turtle"
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 10:45 »
I worked with Turtle at Mcguire many moons ago.  He will be missed. 

ISOCS

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 07:24 »
I worked with Turtle at all the Duke plants and knew him as a young man doing decon work and as an experienced decision making Senior HP in the later years. I am very saddened to hear of this. I wish his family well. Bob

Offline Showme T. Money

• Light User
  • Senior HP Tech
« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2006, 08:56 »
Bill and Brandi are very sorry to here of triple threats death.  We worked with him for over 2 years as core techs at mcguire.  We are deeply saddened and if anything is needed for his children or just for someone to talk to please contact us via email or nukeworker.  To all our friends at Duke Power stay strong he was a good man and has gone to a good place.

Much Love,

The Scarberry's

vinman

« Reply #4 on: Jun 03, 2006, 01:50 »
Turtle was a good friend.  I worked with Turtle in the early 90's at Mcguire and at times in the Duke system when I went on the road.  He tought me alot.  It saddens me that someone so young has left us. He will be sorely missed by all that knew him.  As he always said " TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN "  and Turtle couldnt be  beat.  God bless you my friend and farewell.

Vinnie

Offline tri-foil

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #5 on: Jun 29, 2006, 09:35 »
Turtle will be missed by all who knew him. I have known him for years, and was shocked to hear of his passing. my condolences to his family, and friends, of which he had many. not only  my friend, but also, he helped my wife get thru some long nightshifts at oconee, where she worked tool room at a unit one outage. our best to his family, he will be missed,,,Eryll and Tammy Mcphee

heavensrose22

« Reply #6 on: Jul 08, 2006, 09:30 »
I am very saddened to read this thinking it can't be true. Turtle was so full of life and was a good friend. He helped a lot of people get through tough and sad times. I worked with him at a few Duke plants and he helped me through a loss in my life....I'll never forget him; he will always be missed.
 To his family, you are in my prayers and May God keep you through your time of need. There are no words to describe how good of a man he will always be. I wish I could help more.
Please let me know if anyone is taking up a collection for his family.
My Deepest Condolences,
Laura Ball
laurarooski@yahoo.com

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?