Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu May 30th, minor site updates.  

Author Topic: May 30th, minor site updates.  (Read 3617 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
May 30th, minor site updates.
« on: May 30, 2006, 10:13 »
Today I made several small changes.

I updated the 4 buttons at the top of the home page, above the jobs listing.

I added a few pictures form Yankee Rowe

I changed the menu's in the job board.

I added a lot of avatars to the "Actors" avatar section.

I removed the "Quiz" tab, and replaced it with a "Training" tab in several places (I'll eventually replace it on all pages).  There are still several links to the quiz section.

Other things I have done lately:

I've moved some of the boards around in the forum, moved some 'primary' boards under others, making them 'child' boards.
Example: The "Looking for" and "Fallen" boards are now 'sub-boards' (or child-boards) under the "Nuclear Community" primary board.

I have also created and distributed the Fall 2006 outage schedule.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 10:22 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?