7 (14.9%)
Commercial for the money
7 (14.9%)
DOE for it's long term
20 (42.6%)
Commercial for it's more varied locations
13 (27.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: DOE vs Commercial  (Read 21884 times)

Offline idrum4food

• Moderate User
  • If ya need air, rope, or wings to get ta where yur goin, ya don't need ta go.
Re: DOE vs Commercial
« Reply #25 on: Oct 21, 2009, 11:51 »
I've worked DOE, Commercial and now reside as a house tech and must say there's advantages to all. My family usually traveled with me so DOE in the latter years was the option, however I cut my RP teeth in commercial power in the early days (early 80s). As a contractor you always have options to utilize at anytime to fit your current situation. As a house tech, those options aren't always in your best interest but the bennies are a fine substitute for options.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?