Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu George W. Bush
honeypot

Author Topic: George W. Bush  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Carolina Jethro

• Safety Manager
  • Heavy User
  • Why not us?
George W. Bush
« on: Jul 17, 2006, 07:10 »
George W. Bush was out jogging one morning along the parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing, and landed in the creek below.
     Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids who were fishing pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted. The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyland." George W. said,
"No problem. I'll take you there on Air Force One." The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."   George W. said, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!"     The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV  and stereo headset!" George W. was a little perplexed by this and said, "But! you don't look like you are handicapped."  The kid replied, "I will be, after my dad finds out I saved your butt from drowning."

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Re: George W. Bush
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2006, 02:43 »
Whats this kids name? Where does he live? ....
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?