Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu E-mail used as username!

Author Topic: E-mail used as username!  (Read 14757 times)

Offline Ginger Bread Woman

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
E-mail used as username!
« on: Jul 25, 2006, 11:32 »
Mike
How do I enter into the program to change my username from the current e-mail address (which is not a Nukeworker account). I want to change my username to the account name I am currently using in my home state, the one I am sending this e-mail from is not a Comcast account. After three years I am closing my Comcast account because I am finally going home from Tennessee.
 Thanks

Gingerbreadwoman

Offline JessJen

• Heavy User
Re: E-mail used as username!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2006, 12:48 »
Gingerbreadwoman,

What youll want to do is go into your profile summary which can be accomplished as easily as just clicking your name in the user area to the left and then clicking your sn while logged in ofcourse which will bring you to your profile summary.  Then click account related settings and go from there.  You can also change your display name and avatar from that area.  Here is a screen shot to demonstrate.  Goodluck!

Click to enlarge
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2006, 01:48 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?