Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NANTeL Courses and Exams honeypot

Author Topic: NANTeL Courses and Exams  (Read 205368 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: NANTeL Courses and Exams
« Reply #25 on: Sep 05, 2016, 03:02 »
NANTeL will not be available from Nov. 11 at 8 p.m. EST through Nov. 19 at 8 a.m. EST.

The NANTeL improvement project has selected the Cornerstone Learning Management System as its new platform. As you can imagine, switching platforms for a national training system will take the coordinated efforts of a number of personnel across the fleet. Most actions leading up to the switch from SABA to Cornerstone will be invisible to the end users. To make the switch successful, NANTeL will not be available from Nov. 11 at 8 p.m. EST through Nov. 19 at 8 a.m. EST. The blackout dates include unavailability of the current and new learning management systems, exams, and web services. Please plan your schedules accordingly.

The NANTeL Improvement Project Go-Live date has been moved to November 2016. The NANTeL blackout period is Friday, November 11 at 8:00 PM EST through Saturday, November 19 at 8:00 AM EST. The blackout dates include unavailability of the current and new learning management systems, Testcraft exams, and web services. The new NANTeL system including Testcraft and Web Services will be in full production for INPO member utilities on Saturday, November 19, 2016, at 8 a.m. EST.

Originally planned for June 25th, 2016...

As part of the NANTeL Performance Improvement Project, INPO will replace the  current learning management system (LMS) with a cloud-based solution. This will provide a greater level of security, proven disaster recovery capability, along with improving system reliability and performance. In conjunction with the new LMS, the Web Services and assessment servers will be relocated to a cloud-based infrastructure solution. No coding changes will be required on the part of the utility/site IT departments in order to consume data, and no Web methods will change.

The move of these NANTeL components to the Cloud necessitates that utility/site IT departments whitelist a series of IP address ranges and domain names. Communication with the IP addresses and domains to be whitelisted were e-mailed to IT contacts at each site on January 28. In order to facilitate testing from individual site locations, the IP addresses need to be updated prior to April 1. 

The current NANTeLsystem, including Web Services and the assessment server, will not be available after 8 p.m. ET, June 17. All production systems will be fully functional beginning 8 a.m. ET, June 25. Please plan to update your schedules and/or monitoring appropriately prior to June 17.  Questions regarding the NANTeL Improvement Project can be sent to the following e-mail: NANTeLImprovementProject@inpo.org
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2016, 03:03 by Rennhack »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #26 on: Dec 06, 2016, 08:06 »
NANTeL has completed the transition to ‘Cornerstone-On-Demand’ and is once again available for training!  NANTeL’s new site can be accessed the same way you used to access the old site.  All NANTeL passwords were reset as part of the transition, so the first time you login, you’ll need to use the default password. I'm not going to share the default password in the open forum.  Your username remains the same. (Explained in an earlier post)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #27 on: Dec 06, 2016, 08:10 »
My favorite option is to archive all of the legacy items from sites I will not likely visit again in the near future.  Being a contract worker, I have AEP, DTE, Duke, Entergy, Exelon, First Energy, and countless others filling up my screen.  Now that I 'settled down' and took a house job, its nice to be able to archive that older material.

Offline katherine

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #28 on: Feb 01, 2017, 03:08 »
Where can I study online for Nantel testing. Plant Access, Fittness for Duty, Rad.waste, Rad.worker ???

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #29 on: Apr 16, 2017, 08:14 »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?