Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu finally

Author Topic: finally  (Read 4370 times)

visserjr

finally
« on: Aug 02, 2006, 08:58 »
For the 2 people who may or may not care...

After  four surgeries and 1 and a half years on med Hold(BLOWS). I will be medically separated as a Disabled Vet on Aug 15th after 11 great years. For those still in on the fast and black I salute you. For everyone else a heartfelt its yours now.

John

visserjr

Re: finally
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02, 2006, 09:19 »
were you on the TEXAS?

Offline ChiefRocscooter

• Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2006, 09:37 »
I have been falling apart for almost 23 years !!  I am glad you got out the black holr of med hold!  I have known many guys who got stuck there what was only supposed to be six months only to still be fighting it a year later!! Many a good first class missd making Chief because the med board screws up your stuff with no reguard to your career (except as to weather they will end it!!!)

Thanks for your time and you should consider your self the same as any one who served thier 20, cause you gave all you could while you could.

Rob
Being adept at being adaptable I look forward to every new challenge!

Fermi2

« Reply #3 on: Aug 03, 2006, 11:12 »
Hey man,

I've been through the whole gamut with Medical Discharge and the VA.
If you want any advice just let me know.

Mike

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
« Reply #4 on: Aug 03, 2006, 01:19 »
John,
I care. I appreciate your service to our country, and am sorry that it was cut short. You will land on your feet if you decide to work commercial nuclear power (and probably anywhere else).

For the record, I heard horror stories about med boards in the Navy. My son says it is a non-issue getting out of the Army. Isn't that strange?
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Fermi2

« Reply #5 on: Aug 03, 2006, 01:27 »
Roll Tide,

I have an absolutely horrible and sad tale about a young guy who was in the Army.

Mike

visserjr

« Reply #6 on: Aug 03, 2006, 09:24 »
Thank you all for everything. With the help and advice I have recieved here, it looks like I will be heading into the comercial world. Mike, you may not remember, but you gave some great guidance during my most trying of times and morphine induced delusions. You helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel. For that, I thank you.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?