Career Path > Navy:Getting Out

finally

(1/2) > >>

visserjr:
For the 2 people who may or may not care...

After  four surgeries and 1 and a half years on med Hold(BLOWS). I will be medically separated as a Disabled Vet on Aug 15th after 11 great years. For those still in on the fast and black I salute you. For everyone else a heartfelt its yours now.

John

visserjr:
were you on the TEXAS?

ChiefRocscooter:
I have been falling apart for almost 23 years !!  I am glad you got out the black holr of med hold!  I have known many guys who got stuck there what was only supposed to be six months only to still be fighting it a year later!! Many a good first class missd making Chief because the med board screws up your stuff with no reguard to your career (except as to weather they will end it!!!)

Thanks for your time and you should consider your self the same as any one who served thier 20, cause you gave all you could while you could.

Rob

Fermi2:
Hey man,

I've been through the whole gamut with Medical Discharge and the VA.
If you want any advice just let me know.

Mike

Roll Tide:
John,
I care. I appreciate your service to our country, and am sorry that it was cut short. You will land on your feet if you decide to work commercial nuclear power (and probably anywhere else).

For the record, I heard horror stories about med boards in the Navy. My son says it is a non-issue getting out of the Army. Isn't that strange?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version