Facility & Company Information > Susquehanna

Susquehanna

<< < (2/10) > >>

vikingfan:
bartlett is the contractor for hp techs.

712s:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Nov 30, 2002, 08:59 ---Talk About: Susquehanna

--- End quote ---

Heads up.Susquehanna has an outage coming up september 30th if anyone is interested.Great place to work.Pretty good pay and diem etc.Area has many resonable places to rent.Call Joey for details.

RRhoads:

--- Quote from: illegalsmile on Jul 04, 2006, 08:12 ---i worked there a lot in the early/mid 90's and it was fantastic but I'm not getting the C_ _ _ _ _ _ thing. Is that one of the supervisors or what?

--- End quote ---

This guy is an ex-road tech turned house..kinda made working the DW sucky the LAST outage i was at last year...Micky & Rich or Kurt & Rich was way better...I think one could poll almost anyone from the DW on nites from last years outage & they would say the same thing...
When i first started going to susquehanna, we got fed at least once a week & got treated better than 95% of the plants out there..you didn't mind doing 4 or 5 hr. jumps in the DW 'cause it wasn't every nite & then they told ya to get lost for a couple of hrs...treated super good....
now when ya want a break, ya got sit the DW access check point to verify peeps are on the correct RWP...wonder why we started doing that in the first place??? C_ _ _ _ _ Sucks!...It ain't like it used to be..& just 'cause i went house dosen't mean i don't know how this years outage went, i heard plenty every day!

712s:
For helpful information if your going to Susquehanna.Visit this website.

www.susquehannainfo.blogspot. com

712s:
Helpful information on the following site if your going to Susquehanna for an outage.

www.susquehannainfo.blogspot. com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version