rooms by the day/week/month.
Christa Galli,innkeeper
69 E.Seven Stars Rd.
Phoenixville,PA.19460
610-415-9462
610-935-9145
www.tarasbedandbreakfast.com

Rennhack:
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

Camella Black:
If anyone out there knows if Tara's is still in operation, maybe under a new name - please let me know so I may update the posting.

Ikesss:
 on rt 23 this place  is disgusting Smells he wanted me to pay for double even though i paid single, bathroom stunk..don't go there!!!!

Korman:
Korman Communities Apartments and Suites in Downingtown are offering discounted rates to Limerick Employees.  In this day and age Korman Communities strives to make the relocation process easier.   

Our one, two and three bedroom Corporate Suites are planned with luxury and convenience in mind.  The furniture and amenity packages in each suite have been designed specifically for our communities.  With  the ease of a resort stay and all the amenities from home, people return again and again.   

Many of our communities offer resort style pools with fire-pits, continental breakfasts, fitness, community and business centers.   Our friendly and professional staff will  always make your client feel at home. In addition to Corporate Furnished Suites we also offer long-term housing.

So whether you are on job assignment or relocating to a new area, we can be of assistance.  Please call 610-518-2420 or email acole@kormancommunities.com for special rates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version