Facility & Company Information > Limerick

Limerick Lodging

<< < (3/6) > >>

snowman:

--- Quote from: lazykcamping on Mar 08, 2010, 10:53 ---Lazy K Campground Welcomes outage workers!
Clean, quiet, and safe!
Located in Bechtelsville, aprox 15 minutes from site.
Special outage rate - $500.00 + electric for a monthly campsite.
Site includes water, sewer, and basic cable.
Call 610-367-8576 for more info!
or E mail to camp@lazykcamping.com
Check out our website for more information at www.lazykcamping.com

--- End quote ---

500 bucks for a campground spot and you have to pay your electric! Good grief!

highiron75:

--- Quote from: cairnit on Jan 17, 2009, 05:33 ---Haven't been to Limerick in years, but when I was there I stayed in a room above Cutillo's Restaurant
Address:   2688 E High St # A, Pottstown, PA 19464  Phone: (610) 327-2910

It was cheap and less than a mile from parking lot to site parking lot, they also had efficiency rooms. You could call the restraunt and check to see if they still have that set up. They were pretty clean and as a singe female traveling alone I didn't feel unsafe staying there.

--- End quote ---
i called there the other day and they had effciencys (unfurnished)for 170.00 per wk plus a 2wk sec Deposit.for a extra 30.00 a wk thwey would rent a twin bed from rent a center.
hope this helps
highiron75

highiron75:
found a place in douglasville on 422 called the hillside motel it was ok for 245 a wk.no fridge ,no phone but it worked for me
highiron75

Smooth Operator:
PM me if you are coming to Limerick soon for a long term contract. I can't guarantee I will have a room available for the Spring Outage (aka winter 2012), but I have 1BR with its own BR available in my APT at this time.

I am currently seeking a long term roommate, but I would rather help out a fellow nuke first if one is in need of lodging around here.

Non-Smoker required.

750/month includes all utilities, high speed internet, comcast, storage.

10-15 minutes from LGS, shopping.

GinaB:
I stumbled on a great find, home away from home.  Check out Malvern's Staybridge Suites. one bdrm, 2bdrm/2bath and 2bdrm w/3beds and 2 bath suites available.   Ask for Rachel Brooks @610-893-9157 or e-mail her at Rachel.Brooks@IHG.com.  Laundry on site, complimentary breakfast, as well as late night comp. dinner Tues, Wed and Thurs.  Be sure to mention you got the info on this site from GinaB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version