Facility & Company Information > Limerick

Limerick Lodging

<< < (5/6) > >>

cathyrupert:
Hi, Full house for rent during outages at Limerick 2.9 miles from the Plant in east end of Pottstown near major roads/shopping/restaurants/hospital. 3 large bedrooms/3 full baths, half bath on first floor, 2 car garage and additional off street parking, large living and dining areas, wood burning fireplace, kitchen w/stove/dw/refrig with icemaker/microwave, washer/dryer in basement laundry, great house in a great location.

$125 dollars per night or $3000 per month.

Please let me know if you would like more information/pictures or have any questions. Thanks for considering,

Cathy Rupert 484 300 5099

jweinstock@redroof.com:
RED ROOF INN Allentown - Rooms starting at 46.99  a night, 100% Smoke-Free, free WiFi, and flat screen TVs. 45 minutes North of Limerick, PA[/size]
Call Jessica Weinstock- Area Director of Sales 434-282-4567jweinstock@redroof.com

lgeers:

To our fellow coworkers,
       If you are traveling to Limerick Power Station this spring and looking for a place to stay you might want to avoid the Days Inn in Pottstown.  When we made reservations they told us that they were doing construction but they were almost done. When I got there they had just started. I had to look at 6 rooms before I found one that was not disgusting. They have no laundry they hand out a bag breakfast with a juice box. The inconvenience of the construction and no laundry and breakfast was one thing but after being there for two weeks I had a cockroach almost one inch long crawling on my wall one night and I went down to the front desk with the cockroach to show them. All I wanted was them to either spay my room or move me and while I was at work the next day I had a call that morning telling me that I had until 12 noon to get my stuff out of the hotel. So if you complain about anything and the manager doesn't want to deal with it they will just kick you out. So we just want to let everyone know about the Days Inn in Pottstown Pa.

Thank you fellow coworkers,
And have a safe spring season.

mdylewski@redroof.com:
Red Roof offers 20% off for all outage workers at all Red Roof and HomeTowne Studios hotels nationwide!
https://www.redroof.com/deals/partner/bhi_energy
Click the link or call the hotel and give VP+ #621355 when making your reservations.

HolidayInnLansdale:
The Holiday Inn in Lansdale-Hatfield is extended discounted rates for ]contractors, trades and other jobs affiliated with the Limerick Power Plant Projects:Hotel Highlights[/size]•Microwave and refrigerator in room•Complimentary Wifi•On-site Restaurant and Bar, open for breakfast & dinner•Coin operated Laundry on site•$$$ Pricing $$$ – will work with you to stick within your Budget with flexible billing arrangements (pay weekly)•Located close to Limerick Generating Station•Earn IHG Rewards Points•Extended stay travel – additional savings offered•IHG Clean promiseTo book your hotel stay, contact Casey Giblin at 267-646-1005 or casey@holidayinnlansdale.com[size=78%]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version