Davis-Besse

Above Average
10 (22.2%)
Average
15 (33.3%)
Below Average
20 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Davis-Besse  (Read 72306 times)

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Davis-Besse
« Reply #50 on: Aug 31, 2015, 09:17 »
I'm surprised they're hiring externally for RO's. Those positions are almost always filled by Journeyman NLO's or APEO's.

eeeyup,....

Whiich makes one ponder why anyone offered the nuke ops brass ring would give a rat's ass about culture or climate,.....

get in, get your license, getg some experience under your belt and suck it up until you can write your own ticket later at the place you really want to be into your sunset years,....

but then special snowflakes are formed thinking that special is an entitlement as opposed to an earned condition,.......

I suppose,.... 

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #51 on: Aug 31, 2015, 02:11 »
Which makes one ponder why anyone offered the nuke ops brass ring would give a rat's ass about culture or climate,.....

It is also convenient for (some) utilities, in that if the snowflake Direct doesn't pass the license pipeline, they aren't qualified anything else in the BUE list, so take a trip down Washout Lane...

http://movie-sounds.org/download#L3F1b3Rlcy9zdGFyOTcvWW91LXNpZ24tZm9ybS0xMjQwQS15b3UtZ3JhYi15b3VyLWdlYXIteW91LXRha2UtYS1zdHJvbGwtZG93bi1XYXNob3V0LUxhbmUhLm1wMw==

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #53 on: Mar 28, 2018, 09:08 »
4e12 watts going, going, going....
wander how many acres are planned too plant windmills an two replace that nrg.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?