Facility & Company Information > Ginna

Ginna Lodging

<< < (2/5) > >>

Mike McFarlin:
Ontario Motel 716-265-1881. $165-185 /week. Close to plant.

Ikesss:
I am out of state now at Songs, but wife has said she would have no problem if someone is looking for a place to stay..Here's the options:

Steve Eichenberger

"Mother in law suite" downstairs, has kitchen and bathroom. Couch, recliner(you would have to provide blow up bed if couch isn't good enough.) 42" flat screen. Wood burner stove if ya like we have lots of firewood. 200/wk...

Or...

Back bedroom, king size bed, bathroom all your own plus family room with pool table, wood burner if you desire and full size pool table, and a 58" plasma. Wireless network in house also. Jacuzzi...Share the kitchen, female only for this one...150/wk

We do have friendly dogs..

I have a 4000sq ft home(6 bedrooms) 11 miles from the plant.
315-589-9743

KTJenis35:
Hi there,

I have a nice, remodeled 3 bedroom house in Sodus Point NY available for rent.  I currently have a Ginna contract worker who has been there since September and will be leaving December 31st.  The house is available starting January 1st.  If offers new kitchen appliances with everything needed for cooking, a front porch and back deck, a fenced in yard, nice furnishings and room for a family or a few roommates!

This is in the heart of Sodus Point on John Street.  About a 15 minute drive to Ginna, Sodus Point offers restaurants (Captain Jack's, Papa Joes) in walking distance from the house.  This is available until May 31st.  Please contact me by email with your information and any questions you may have!  Thank you!

Kate

Kate.Jenis@rcsdk12.org

Whisperin Bill:
Here's to keeping it simple.

Try Sodus Point Lodge in Sodus Point, NY.

About a 20 minute drive east of Ginna.

Phone (315)-553-2056

Email: soduspointlodge@rochester.rr.com

bumblebee05:
Looking for a great place to eat steak!

Try Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse
935 Jefferson RD
Rochester, NY
(585) 292-5800

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page