Facility & Company Information > Point Beach

Point Beach

<< < (31/32) > >>

Fermi2:

--- Quote from: evil-leprachaun on Feb 07, 2013, 11:46 ---Auto actuation of the diesel generators keep us up. The safety systems responded as designed.

--- End quote ---

Not entirely, had your diesels not started you still wouldn't have automatically tripped but ECA 0.0 would have driven you to do so.

Many plants define a LOP as Loss Of Offsite Power to Safety Related Buss's. Provided your BOP Equipment and RCPs come off of non safety buswork you can survive a LOP to the safety related busswork. I know my plant is designed that way.

My old plant depended on exactly which train you lost but in any event would have either Automatically tripped or would have been forced to trip.

SloGlo:
sew, whose got the contract four this fall's outage?

SloGlo:
herd last week that supplemental companies paying $35 par our four a 3.1. whose got this prime, big blew?

Phurst:
I did last fall...all Bartlett. Bartlett or should I say BHI - this spring. Pay is lagging but the people and work is all good. I enjoy the place even if it is warmer in my freezer than the walk to the gatehouse.

UncaBuffalo:
Did their outage last fall. Quite a wide range in the plant...some of the best people I have ever worked with...some not so much...

I enjoyed the area. Very pretty with lots of trails.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version