Facility & Company Information > Point Beach

Point Beach

<< < (2/32) > >>

Asa1:
I like Bucky and Bob o'er ther.  "We go togethr like peas and carrots."

deconcuddles:
The last time I worked there, I twisted my knee and can't seem to get back in.  Did love it there.  They didn't treat the deconners to well.  We were under maintance and that was a joke.  Half of them had no clue.  The HPs were great to work for.  Ran into alot of old friends there.  Would go back if I had the chance.

imbucky:
The "Beach" HAS changed a lot! There are a lot of x-roadies that are here as house mouse's and a lot of the attitude has changed. Decon is back under RP now so things are as back to normal, as normal as they will be under the direction of the NMC?

We are stuck in the 25 day outage protocal that the NMC has set fleet wide so have to try to make it work as well as it can. Outages are still under-staffed but that seems to be all over?
We still have outage parties and try to make the 12 hour days somewhat pleasant but it'll never be like the old days.
Old man Robbie Milks is now retired (05/03) and selling stuff on Ebay! In his words..."he's out there living!"

Lots of good people here, just gotta know where to look!

LMDeane:
Been there.  Had a GREAT time!  But then, that was a very L-O-N-G time ago.

Have been hearing rumors that The Point is finally considering subbing out dams this season (at long last again).  Is it true, & if so, who's the bid been awarded to, Scientech, iTi, DES or Avantech?

"inquiring minds want to know."
8)

slattmandu:
I've always enjoyed working in the cheese and the friendly people of the area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version