Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu still unclear about uploaded resume
honeypot

Author Topic: still unclear about uploaded resume  (Read 7843 times)

bingertp

still unclear about uploaded resume
« on: Aug 09, 2006, 08:58 »
This question may be asked often, but if I upload my resume, do I still have to fill out the resume information in the resume box? It's unclear.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: still unclear about uploaded resume
« Reply #1 on: Aug 09, 2006, 09:24 »
The attached file is not searchable, so it is reccommended that you do both.  Neither is required.  But for best results, I would fill in the web form entirely.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?