Facility & Company Information > Wolf Creek

Wolf Creek

(1/11) > >>

Rennhack:
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

Rennhack:
Please reply to this topic if you have (or know who has) a contract at this facility.  If you (they) have multiple contracts (i.e. QC & NDE) please mention all of them.  Also, please remember to post company contact information, including but not limited to company phone number, email and web site address.  Also, if there is a specific person at the company people should ask for, you should mention their name and extension. We maintain a chart of contracts, the information posted here will be added to the contract chart.

This includes any information on Local Unions!
Chart: http://www.nukeworker.com/jobs/contract_lists/

DNJONES:
THE ATLANTIC GROUP HAS MOST OF THE SKILLED CRAFT CONTRACTS.

Nuclear NASCAR:
Visited on a benchmarking trip in Oct. 2001.  Friendly people, very clean plant.  If we ever do labor-sharing with them I'd have to go at least once.  There are some things I'd like to bring back to Callaway from there, like the lake & the lodge.  

fawhead:
There is many lodging around Wolf Creek. Some to save you money.
In Osage City, Ks (which is about 40 miles away) there is a Bed and Breakfast called "The RoseMary Inn" located at 210 Market St. phone number (785) 528-4498
It is a nice place and you might even get a good rate for weekly to monthly. Just ask them.
In Lyndon which is about the same distance. There is Lamont Hill. It's a motel with a resturant near by. Some of their cabin's have kitchenett's in them. (785) 828-3131
There are some in Lebo and at Beto Junction as well. But these are probably your cheaper ones. In Osage you might be able to even rent houses/trailers/apartments cheaper as well. You can call our local paper to find out what might be opened for your time of arrival. Osage County Chronicle (785) 654-3621.

I hope this helps.
Fawhead

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version