Wolf Creek

Above Average
17 (48.6%)
Average
12 (34.3%)
Below Average
6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Wolf Creek  (Read 69263 times)

highiron75

Re: Wolf Creek
« Reply #50 on: Feb 02, 2011, 06:00 »
KanSeal for most of the Craft - their a local company.
Also try P1 and The Atlantic Group.
thanks i was looking for who was hiring Ironworkers

pimpizhere18

« Reply #51 on: Oct 24, 2011, 04:11 »
Hello all. I was contacted today regarding an upcoming Sr. Operator Instructor position. I honestly love the idea of being in training, and from reading all the things i have read... it seems like a great place to work. With that said, it has been a while since this thread has had any action. Is the work environment still the same as it was before?

One thing I'm worried about is a location to live. I'd like to live outside of Burlington, maybe closer to Lawrence. There are restrictions, as if I accept the job I would not be able to live >60 minutes from the site. This would be based on being a part of the Emergency Response Team. Any ideas?

Secondly, I am still currently active duty. The position that was is a possibility starts early January, but I do not separate until March. I am looking into whether or not my command will allow me an early out to do it, but it is unlikely. An option is for me is to take 2.5 weeks of leave at a time to work a month. Do you think that the company would be willing to work with me in this regard? Just looking to see what anyone's opinion on this matter is. I'd hate to miss a great job opportunity, based on a couple of months.

Thanks!

Sam

Offline btkeele

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #52 on: Dec 11, 2012, 09:53 »
Due to other circumstances I will not be able to make the outage this spring.  This does open up a couple rooms for rent in a house in Lyndon (to be shared with a couple of HP's).  See my post in housing for details.

BK

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?