Facility & Company Information > Beaver Valley

Beaver Valley

(1/23) > >>

Rennhack:
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

Rennhack:
Talk About: Beaver Valley

philpatton:
 I worked with a good crew doing a Engineering Backlog Reduction Project for the site.  Finding a place to stay was the worse part, unless you include the roof that leaked when in rained.  The food at the Willows was really outstanding.
 Overall it wasn’t a bad place to work, great orientation on their database system, probably the best of any I’ve ever had.
 By the way, do any of the folks that I worked with read this site?  Give me a shout and let me know your doing great.

capgun:
"Attention" The bonus at Beaver Valley has been increased to approximatley $1300 to $1500 dollars plus a performance $ bonus  and returnee bonus $. Staff dates are march 3rd and march 5th. 6/12's and shp's can also go after to Perry, Kewaunee, Braidwood and Columbia. Bartlett Nuclear 1-800-225-0385 ext. 1258 for details. Thank you.

damfuzzy:
Would anyone happen to recall the RadCon foreman Ed Schnell who I worked with at BVPS in the mid-70's?  This was during construction and prior to startup. Lost touch with him many years ago. Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version