Facility & Company Information > Three Mile Island (TMI)

Three Mile Island (TMI)

<< < (3/6) > >>

nowhereman:
TMI .....knowledgeable, helpful house techs,(chemistry runs a tight ship there) and not a bad drive to boot......and one complains about 6-12's ..........please.........(you should spend your time between peach and braidwood)

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: nowhereman on Oct 29, 2007, 09:19 ---TMI .....knowledgeable, helpful house techs,(chemistry runs a tight ship there) and not a bad drive to boot......and one complains about 6-12's ..........please.........(you should spend your time between peach and braidwood)

--- End quote ---

The Drive.  The VFW.  The tight RP program.  The nice people.

Some people let the negatives get in the way of the positives.

Melrose:

--- Quote from: PWHoppe on Oct 29, 2007, 09:15 ---Folks,

Let us all try and be respectful of everyones opinion. It is fine to disagree with another's take on a situation, but please try and do it professionally. Check out the forum rules for posting.

http://www.nukeworker.com/policy/code_of_conduct.shtml

Thanks.

Your friendly neighborhood moderator 8)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the head's-up.  Usually don't pay attention to the rules, they tend to lean towards coddling the weak/soft and in doing so persecuting those that speak their mind, no matter how brutal.

Reality.... I had to take the shot, it's like feeding Bambi an apple and clubbin' 'im over the head.  ;D

RADBASTARD:

--- Quote from: Melrose on Oct 29, 2007, 10:54 ---Dude I loved that line about bambi.You hit the nail on the head.
Next they will be complaining that I wanted to work 7 -16's  and meal tickets,I can't afford it.

Thanks for the head's-up.  Usually don't pay attention to the rules, they tend to lean towards coddling the weak/soft and in doing so persecuting those that speak their mind, no matter how brutal.

I hReality....ad to take the shot, it's like feeding Bambi an apple and clubbin' 'im over the head.  ;D

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Melrose on Oct 29, 2007, 10:54 ---

Reality.... I had to take the shot, it's like feeding Bambi an apple and clubbin' 'im over the head.  ;D

--- End quote ---

RAD-GHOST:
Silky, come on:

Sounds like you need that day off to pursue your financial planner career!  What's Next; The worst damn FREE food you ever had!

Whatever you do, make sure you stick to your guns, I'm sure they'll miss old "what's his name again" next outage!

WTF, (Way To Funny), RG!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version