Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Thomas Saunders

Author Topic: Thomas Saunders  (Read 8622 times)

rapidray

Thomas Saunders
« on: Apr 22, 2006, 06:43 »
For those that know Thomas, he had a heart attack on Thursday night, last report is that he is on a respirator, and he is in the Mercy Fairfield hospital.  I don't have any more details, but I plan on calling the hospital this morning, to check on him.

Lets keep Thomas and his family in our prayers, during this crucial period.

rapidray

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Re: Thomas Saunders
« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2006, 06:52 »
Ray,
      Thanks for the info. Keep us all updated. Thomas is a great man and we are all concerned about him. Our prayers are with him and his family.
         Dave

rapidray

« Reply #2 on: Apr 22, 2006, 07:36 »
Thomas has been moved to a semi-private? private room # 2911 at MERCY HOSPITAL FAIRFIELD, 513-870-7000, I will call his room after 0800 hrs. because that is what the switchboard sez the phones are turned off untill after 0800.

rapidray

update on Thomas, I spoke with his wife and he did not have a heart attack, but he did have a massive blood clot on his lung, well the operated last nite and he is in int. care with a hole in his chest. they plan to close the hole in a couple o daze.  I prayed with his wife and she request for the prayers to keep on coming.  his vitals are good and he has made it thru the tough part.

rapidray
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2006, 09:17 by rapidray »

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 22, 2006, 07:49 »
Ray, I sent you a personal message. Give Thomas, his wife, and their family our best. From Jerry Emery, Paul Emert and myself, here in Ashtabula. God Bless.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2006, 11:49 »
Ray, thanks for posting please keep it up. My prayers and thoughts for Thomas and Barbara.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #5 on: Apr 22, 2006, 10:09 »
keeping tommy in prayer. a great man and tech.  i wuz just thinking about him while reminiscing about when we were together in kansas the other day. 
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?