Facility & Company Information > Calvert Cliffs

Calvert Cliffs

(1/78) > >>

Rennhack:
If anyone has lodging information for Calvert Cliffs, please post it here.

From what I remember, there was a large list at the plant of locals that rent out rooms durring the outage.

Rennhack:
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

For idle chat, use the "Talk about this site" thread.  Only comments about the plants rating, such as "I liked this site because" will be alowed to remain.  Comments such as "I wonder how next outage will be" should be in the 'Talk about a site' thread.

Rennhack:
Talk About: Calvert Cliffs

Rennhack:
Please reply to this topic if you have (or know who has) a contract at this facility.  If you (they) have multiple contracts (i.e. QC & NDE) please mention all of them.  Also, please remember to post company contact information, including but not limited to company phone number, email and web site address.  Also, if there is a specific person at the company people should ask for, you should mention their name and extension. We maintain a chart of contracts, the information posted here will be added to the contract chart.

This includes any information on Local Unions!
Chart: http://www.nukeworker.com/jobs/contract_lists/

craps7:
Today in our first day of training we were welcomed by
C.T THOMAS. When he set the tone of the outage he laid the smackdown on us.After most statements C.T. was quoted as saying Can you deal with that??
Letting us knukledraggers know we wern't needed.We were put into our subserviant places.As the spineless,
jelly fishes that we are nobody said a word and we knew he was the pimp and we were his bitches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version