Calvert Cliffs

Above Average
26 (37.1%)
Average
24 (34.3%)
Below Average
20 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Calvert Cliffs  (Read 328618 times)

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Calvert Cliffs
« Reply #375 on: Sep 30, 2009, 04:34 »
Keep an eye on Constellation job posting. I heard today from radcon that they are looking to hire several techs.

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #376 on: Oct 08, 2009, 07:23 »
Keep an eye on Constellation job posting. I heard today from radcon that they are looking to hire several techs.

:)
See ya Feb 8th...
if I make it out of CR-3? 

kwicslvr

« Reply #377 on: Feb 21, 2010, 08:40 »
I hear you boys and girls just had a duel unit trip.  Any info to what happened?  Right before an outage at that!

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
« Reply #378 on: Feb 21, 2010, 09:35 »
Can't really say yet. It's a good thing all the contractors are here though.

vikingfan

« Reply #379 on: Feb 21, 2010, 10:03 »
leaking roof

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #380 on: Feb 23, 2010, 12:58 »
Can't really say yet. It's a good thing all the contractors are here though.

Wish I wuz....
Will be the first outage I've missed since 1997. Tell everyone hey for me.  I'm stuck here in FL @ CR-3 for another who knows how many months...

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
« Reply #381 on: Feb 23, 2010, 06:33 »
Stuck in Florida for the winter..... life can be so unfair. I'll look for you at Stoney's on BI this summer.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #382 on: Feb 23, 2010, 07:35 »
Stuck in Florida for the winter..... life can be so unfair. I'll look for you at Stoney's on BI this summer.

Now, that's unfair... save me a crabcake.  8)
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline xobxdoc

• Moderate User
« Reply #383 on: Feb 23, 2010, 11:58 »
We may be out of the outage by then.

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #384 on: Feb 27, 2010, 12:19 »
Now, that's unfair... save me a crabcake.  8)

Well hello Mr. Troja.... ;)  a stoneys crab cake would be wonderful right now . The Blue crabs in FL are not the same as MD! nor the crab cakes  

xobxdoc - Florida feels like MD right now... had ice on the windshield when I left work this morning. 28 last night, 35 tonight. I can't wait for it to warm back up.
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2010, 12:20 by radbitch »

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
« Reply #385 on: Feb 27, 2010, 05:47 »
Did someone say something about Stoney's crab cakes?   :P  I'm in!
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

vikingfan

« Reply #386 on: Feb 27, 2010, 08:06 »
     Mike,

i will be heading to Stoney's on monday since thats my one day off ! i will make sure to have a crab cake and a yuengling in your honor....LOL stay safe and i will be in touch soon.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #387 on: Mar 15, 2010, 01:23 »
I have an old friend in Gaithersburg I've been meaning to visit.

Supposedly this old icon is re-opening.

The "Sirloiner" was something my Dad introduced me to as we passed through many moons ago.

So tell me, is the reincarnation worthy of the original?

Wow. I haven't thought about Gino's for a long time. One of the original fast food joints... I was eating at Gino's (and Ameche's) before McDonald's was around. Gino's was named after Gino Marchetti ("The Greatest Defensive End in Pro Football History") and Ameche's was named after Alan Ameche (who scored the winning touchdown in "The Greatest Game Ever Played"), both Baltimore Colts in the 50's and 60s. Together they opened Gino-Ameche Foods and had restaurants under both names (the ones in Baltimore were originally Ameche's) but later they were all under Gino's name. They were eventually bought by Marriott and absorbed into the Roy Rogers franchise. So, if it is coming back, it must be under Marriott unless someone bought the name.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline josephmcgee489

• Lurker
Calvert Cliffs
« Reply #388 on: Nov 09, 2023, 04:54 »
What contract company does Calvert Cliff use to bring there electricians in to work.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?