Calvert Cliffs

Above Average
26 (37.1%)
Average
24 (34.3%)
Below Average
20 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Calvert Cliffs  (Read 328704 times)

RADBASTARD

Re: Talk About: Calvert Cliffs
« Reply #25 on: Feb 19, 2003, 01:28 »
biloxi- you know they had to save my dose for the big hot jobs. Those scaffolds can get hot. :o ::)

jjordan

« Reply #26 on: Feb 19, 2003, 05:31 »
I always liked working at Calvert. Most everyone treated you great. The money was usually pretty good. The only drawbacks were the expensive cost of living, :-/ and lack of entertaining things to do (in the winter) :'( Hey Radbastard, do what I do, take a litlle of that money (ca ching$$$) and go to the store! ;) I'm sure they have ice cream in MD. :o Housepuke will love ya for it! :-*
JJ

Offline HousePuke

• ALARA Coordinator / Rad Engineer
  • Heavy User
  • If you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
« Reply #27 on: Feb 21, 2003, 12:35 »
Now > 30 hours ahead of schedule.  No major issues.  Then again, no ice cream.  Maybe when I come back from my day off. ;)
Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell such that he looks forward to making the trip.

Inspite of inflation, a penny is still a fair price for most peoples thoughts.

radrat

« Reply #28 on: Feb 21, 2003, 08:17 »
HEY RADBASTARD!!
Sorry I couldnt make it there this time around i would have loved to see all my friends that went there.
say hi to EVERYONE I know there, and keep the play by play comming .
Ohhh yaaa... BTW your not at Millstone , unless the deconners there are now getting snow up off the ground  ;D

duke99301

« Reply #29 on: Feb 21, 2003, 09:21 »
Life was good there last outage. I cleared 48k by the time i left.
and the plant was great.
and LA was one of the best techs to cover our work.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #30 on: Feb 22, 2003, 01:39 »
Hey duke if you cleared 48k you sure wern't a deconner or hp I guess.Today we might even do the head job 2 days ahead of schdule it's a festivas mircale. :o
I'm just wondering how long before the big f-up happens with SGT???????? ??? ???
One thing I have notice is that they need a bunch more deconners they are killing those poor bastards.

Biloxi tonight you didn't even put your shute on.
nolan ryan= no hitter

biloxi_blues

« Reply #31 on: Feb 22, 2003, 03:23 »
Yea but Im doing the work of two dayshifters.  Your just mad I took your spot.  They are saving me for the lunch runs they are the really hot jobs.  Bring back the old lunch menu the food is horrible.  Hey at least the snow has turn into rain  here.

biloxi_blues

« Reply #32 on: Feb 23, 2003, 03:40 »
Head lift complete everything went good.  Just found out that warmer weather and rain turns snow into a lotttttttttttttt of fog.  Still no ice cream.  Things seem to be going fine, week one done.  We may have lost a few of those hours we were ahead.  If we could just change the food and the weather it would be great here.

duke99301

« Reply #33 on: Feb 23, 2003, 10:03 »
hum more deconers? I think if they were more usefull and used the old salem Idea, ( use HPs to mop and carry lead)
We would  get more use of the skills they bring.
how many you were there for those days.
I got out of HP looking for a better pay scale.  
I did not get to go back to the cliffs because they stuck me on a job  in boston ($1190 week diem) I  would have liked to seen how we mixed with the house helping run the job. oh will they are making me go to Occnee in 4 weeks . SGT has a lot on the plate for the 5 years they asked me  about working alara but I am in a better spot. more pay less stress. he he.

biloxi_blues

« Reply #34 on: Feb 23, 2003, 12:19 »
they are using hps to help tote lead and mop

duke99301

« Reply #35 on: Feb 24, 2003, 01:01 »
will it saves the company money you have to look at it that way and you signed up for it for a good pay rate.I rember when 12 an hour was good and 350 a week , at IP 2.
they could be doing 12 in and no out as will that would suck.

biloxi_blues

« Reply #36 on: Feb 24, 2003, 01:59 »
Not complaining. Except no ice cream, the weather and that awful lunchroom food.  And Ive hopefully quit that lunchroom food.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #37 on: Feb 24, 2003, 04:41 »
Duke, I hope you wern't running the job for sgt at calvert last year they were almost 60 behind schedule.Oh wait a minute I wish you were I WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY.THEY WERE MORANS LAST OUTAGE AND MADE US A TON OF CASH.

Oh yes the cafe food sux big time this year.They have chicken or you can pick chicken they are you 2 choice's for entree's each night. I am still waiting for that housepuke to get ice cream.

set the ugs it sux we are moving along to well.I just waiting for the first f-up

Pet_Cow

« Reply #38 on: Feb 24, 2003, 03:21 »
Duke, I hope you wern't running the job for sgt at calvert last year they were almost 60 behind schedule.Oh wait a minute I wish you were I WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY.THEY WERE MORANS LAST OUTAGE AND MADE US A TON OF CASH.

Oh yes the cafe food sux big time this year.They have chicken or you can pick chicken they are you 2 choice's for entree's each night. I am still waiting for that housepuke to get ice cream.

set the ugs it sux we are moving along to well.I just waiting for the first f-up

Don't eat too much salad and never after Tuesday.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #39 on: Feb 28, 2003, 06:25 »
I see most of us knuckledraggers maybe looking for new jobs soon.

SGT and constellation power is now talking that they are gonna try and do this in 72 days insted of 110 because it is going to good  and they are +114 hours and they haven't had to many   f-up's.
The crafts are all ready talking of dragging and the hp's are going to sequoyah?

And NO I can't live with that.

PS: WE HAVE A DUMB ASS HERE THAT WORK AT "SEQUEAH" FOR 5 YEARS AND HE STILL CAN'T SPELL IT EVEN NOW.
MUST BE THE  INBREDING

biloxi_blues

« Reply #40 on: Mar 01, 2003, 03:34 »
For some dumb reason Im starting to wonder when the last staffing date at Sequoyah is?  What is the payrate anyway?  That dumb bastard cant spell Sequoyah and I cant speak any F----ing English when we are losing 69' foot. (THat 's an inside joke for nightshift CTMT techs)  Ps how is the weather in Soddy  and how is the food in the lunch room?

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #41 on: Mar 01, 2003, 06:58 »
RadBastard, Don't tell me your thinking about dragging up and not staying to see how all of this turns out?!!!!!!

Yesturday when I left @ 6 we were 94 hours ahead. I come in this moring @ 5 and we are now 11 hours ahead. What are you guys doing on night shift? Looks like nothing!

Offline starving_dog

• Moderate User
  • Master of my domain
« Reply #42 on: Mar 01, 2003, 12:19 »
It's only going this good because of the rock solid effort the Radbitch is putting forward.   ;D

Positive karma, for a positive attitude RB.

The SD
There are the Habs, and the Hab nots.

biloxi_blues

« Reply #43 on: Mar 01, 2003, 05:24 »
I dont know what your smoking RB, but today's schedule states that we are 5 days and 4 hours ahead of schedule.  Defueling done, head reset and SGT will be taken over.   Im sure SGT will get back on schedule espicially if you do the scheduling for them.   This is as of 1800 3/1/2003.  I know what radbastard is doing, but what are you doing and where do you get your information from?

Offline starving_dog

• Moderate User
  • Master of my domain
« Reply #44 on: Mar 02, 2003, 02:17 »
Biloxi:

RB is referring to the "Big Mouth" board you see when you first enter the P.A.  For some reason it said we were only 11 hours ahead of schedule as opposed to 111.

There are the Habs, and the Hab nots.

biloxi_blues

« Reply #45 on: Mar 03, 2003, 03:37 »
Yes Im his spokesman as starving dog is yours.  At least on nights we can read that memo that comes out everyday we just cant speak english(or at least me).  Yeah and I know who you are that is why Im giving you a HARD time.  We try to keep radbastard quiet but it dosent work even while he is eating.(which is a lot since we gotten that george foreman grill working)  Just yanking your chain woman.  PS  IM the rifleman.  Hope everything is going good for you on days.  Take care

Offline azkidd

• RP Tech (Housemouse)
  • Moderate User
  • We Nationalize Banks!!
« Reply #46 on: Mar 03, 2003, 06:33 »
Hey Biloxi, Radbitch sounds kinda hot!!  Her rough language... something to fall asleep to I guess.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #47 on: Mar 03, 2003, 10:01 »
Radbitch ,thanks for the defence.I know how to keep BB in line,but he is right that george forman is gonna be the death of us all on night's.To bad you wern't on nights again to keep him in line.He needs to get bitch slapped around.Also when you talk to him you need to speak english only to him.That's something he was told on the headset about losing the 69'.I'll have to tell you about that inside joke.This outage is going to smooth and it sux.CAN YOU SEE IF YOU CAN GET SOME of  those sgt idiots back from the last outage.

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #48 on: Mar 03, 2003, 11:21 »
"BB":READ, you know how to read? Can you even see the big mouth from your level or does someone hold you up to read it.

You sound spanish to me "EL STUPID O" !!

biloxi_blues

« Reply #49 on: Mar 03, 2003, 01:26 »
Just admit your wrong and get back to the thread.  Its obvious sombody needs new batteries.   RADBASTARD   your spelling is still terrible you been hanging around that "seqawah" guy.  Did you ever get that LHRA rope up.    Yes azkidd she is hot when she is walking the other way.  (that should teach you start on the short jokes woman).   Hey cant we just get along?   Good to see you posting again under your real name radbastard.  Now back to the outage.  Yea it is going along to good for everybody but the bartlett people.  Our bonus getting smaller while SGT's gets bigger, Or am I talking about my body parts? PS I know you still want the rifleman  RADBITCH, but of course so does RADBASTARD.  Hey at least it quit snowing.  Take care radbitch and azkidd, you suck radbastard.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?