Palisades

Above Average
18 (32.1%)
Average
14 (25%)
Below Average
24 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Palisades  (Read 125214 times)

HAIRDUDE

Re: Palisades
« Reply #100 on: Sep 15, 2008, 10:00 »
I still don't see anything on just who the new "sheriff" i.e. RPM is. Does anyone have that info?

Offline cairnit

• Moderate User
  • I love my job........
« Reply #101 on: Sep 16, 2008, 08:22 »
The new sheriff is Chuck Sherman.

Offline NewkPlebe

• Very Lite User
How do I get started?
« Reply #102 on: Dec 15, 2008, 02:26 »
Since, I just moved to the area.  I need some info.  Heard LMC is giving classes for Energy Distribution.  Funded by D.C. Cook and Palisades (about $80,000). True?  Or should I take some of the training on this website? Or is that for people who already have experience?  Furthermore, I've already been on AEP's website. For job postings.  Been an electrician for 3+ years with a year in a chemical plant (Intel). Which was a Clean room environment > 0.5 micron per Mill. 10 hour OSHA Certified.   The question is... How do I get into working in a plant from here?  Whatever it takes...

Offline Limited Quanity

• Moderate User
  • Don't worry about the mule just load the wagon!
« Reply #103 on: Dec 18, 2008, 12:08 »
I still don't see anything on just who the new "sheriff" i.e. RPM is. Does anyone have that info?

He was at Browns Ferry a few years back, prior to Sawyer, seemed like a ok guy, I believe he was from Fitz or Nine Mile before that?
I used to be a lifeguard until some blue kid got me fired.

Offline LOKI RAD

• Light User
  • Don't Lie To Me Again!
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2009, 05:35 »
If you have no where else to go and you end up at Palisades.

Stay just long enough to understand why you'll never go back! >:(

Higgins

« Reply #105 on: Feb 02, 2010, 08:23 »
Hello all, first I'd like to say that these forums are awesome. So much information on tests, advice, and general tips to help out the everyone from the expert to the novice.

On topic, I recently graduated with a Bachelors and I'm an ex-Navy Nuclear Electrician and I was wondering if anyone has any information on when the next Operations class will class up at Palisades. I've been looking on Entergy's job boards for a while now but I've never seen anything. I'd like to get started as a NLO and hopefully move my way up to SRO eventually. Please PM or email me if you have any information or advice.

Thank you.

haverty

« Reply #106 on: Aug 09, 2010, 02:05 »
Anyone know when the next hiring cycle is??? thanks!

IPREGEN

« Reply #107 on: Aug 09, 2010, 12:40 »
I liked the people I worked with. This was way back, when the fuel bundle broke and the particles were easy to find because they were all over. I went back for the next couple of outages. Always had fun, in and out of work. That was pre-Entergy.

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #108 on: Mar 20, 2012, 03:22 »
Palisades access authorization process my plant access 2 years ago, and I need to get into contact with them. If someone has an email or general phone number to get into contact with people there, I would appreciate it.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?