Facility & Company Information > Nine Mile

Nine Mile Lodging

<< < (8/11) > >>

Radgirl67:
I have a furnished, non smoking, upstairs, one bedroom apt for rent 8 miles from nine mile. It includes heat, water, and everything you would need...linens, dishes etc. Its a great, quiet and safe apt in a 2 family house w/the landlord in residence. Laundromat, restaurants and bars within walking distance. 250. a week and 250. deposit. Rent is paid the beginning of every week. There is only room enough for one person without pets. Respond to me, if you are interested, at 315-402-7490. Thank You!

ghaleonx39:
Posted in FitzPatrick as well.

Large 4 bedroom, 2 bath 2800 sq ft and 3+ acres.  Only a few miles from Nine Mile.  If anyone's getting a house job there and looking for a home give me a yell.

rent4010:
[move][move][/move][/move] Furnished apt with all utilities included available August 1,2015.
Long term or temp.

Internet, Dish TV, washer/dryer in apt, non-smoking unit and no pets. Off street parking country location.

Pulaski area- call leave message 315.298.2324 if you hear a business message you have the correct
number. Leave a message or contact me at salesgrandma@gmail.com

Beautiful clean apt.

Thank you

dashnau21:
We have a 2 bedroom house in the Town of Minetto for rent for outages.
about 10 miles from plants.
washer and dryer available. Cable and wifi. furnished with basic necessities, furniture, TV, dishes, towels, etc.
Prefer no smoking inside house.   
$250.00 per week, per person.   will accommodate 2 people.
Please contact if interested.   dashnau2121@yahoo.com

jk3110:
I have a 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath house for rent in the city of Oswego (10 minutes from plant) for nine mile outage. It includes utilities, water and sewer. Does not include cable or internet. There is a time warner office 5 blocks from house. It does have a snow blower if it snows. $1400 per month. Will pro rate weeks after first month. Contact John at 315-491-3110 or Betsy at 315-558-8472. Feel free to call with any questions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version