Facility & Company Information > Brunswick

Brunswick

(1/44) > >>

Rennhack:
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

jjordan:
The Diablo Cannyon of the east coast! ;) Excellent location, nice weather,well managed site,great house staff, (specially me ;)), and ICE CREAM out the ying yang! our outage is early March this year, call Eric to reserve your slot. Come on down Ya'll! :-*
JJ

jkj:
The Diablo "Cannnnnyon" of the east coast? I must be be from another time zone. I guess ice cream is all you can say about the site. Is "Sweetreat" Ice cream still open? Say "hello" to "sleaze Reedy" if he's still at the site.

jjordan:
That wasn't all I said! There was another sentence directly after the Diablo Cannyon one. ::) Before I even mentioned the ICE CREAM ;D ;D ;D What do you have against ice cream? ??? I suppose you don't like free food either? Every Sat. and Sun. during the outage, the E&RC manager buys us food!!! Good food too!!! Not your typical pizza and burgers! ;) Can I count you in? Oh and if you can get in, can I please have your ice cream? :-*
JJ

Old_Guy:
JJ,
You are starting to scare me with the ice cream fettish. How about mentioning what a nice drywell you have and don't mention the gas problems in the breezeway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version