Facility & Company Information > Savannah River

Savannah River Site (SRS)

(1/17) > >>

Rennhack:
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

Camella Black:
My best advice to anyone that is willing to drive a few miles to work is to steer clear of the downtown Aiken area. Although a nice place, the rates are high as it is a growing college/senior area.

If you scout out the local papers you can find reasonable rentals in the outlaying areas such as Barnwell, Williston, and North Augusta areas.

Camella Black:
If anyone has a favorite hang out, place to shop, or local information for this area please post it here.

hezabear:
 8) 8) 8) My sisters Camella Blacks best cook in the world. If you know her or Henry then you have to know how well she cooks. I always new my Mother and Gradndmothers could cook along with my Dad,But she took what she learned from them and what a cook. What ever she cooks if you put it on your head your tongue would slap your brains out trying to get to it. Brad

Camella Black:
 ;) Thanks Brad, I wonder if there are any techs still out there that have eaten at our house. I remember way back when we all used to get together especially in Connecticut with Uncle Billy and some of the others. I miss those days, having a house full of techs to cook for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version