Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Chris Marthaller

Author Topic: Chris Marthaller  (Read 6793 times)

Offline liam

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Chris Marthaller
« on: Sep 18, 2006, 09:08 »
Carlsbad--Chris A. Marthaller, 51, died Friday, Sept. 8, 2006 at Carlsbad Medical Center.

I worked with "Big" Chris at Turkey Point.  Chris was a gentle giant and I will always remember the beanie sized brain bucket he wore when riding his Harley.  We partied a few times and always had fun.  My friend, I hope and pray that you have finally found peace.

My condolences to the family.

Larry Putt
 :'(

Gonzo

Re: Chris Marthaller
« Reply #1 on: Sep 18, 2006, 10:48 »
Can anyone tell us what happened here?

rjc4243

« Reply #2 on: Sep 18, 2006, 05:53 »
Worked with Chris at Saxton Closure project.  Real nice guy.

My condolences to the family.  RIP Chris

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #3 on: Sep 19, 2006, 04:40 »
I'm from the same Era Larry, sad news indeed. 

Rest in Peace Chris,

RG

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #4 on: Sep 20, 2006, 09:03 »
its with a heavy heart i read this post.  one of the best outages i had was when chris 'n i roomed in buckeye, az for peevee u1 maintenance outage, prior to the refuel.  or was it the u2 maintenance prior to the u1 refuel... anyway, it duzant matter because he was such a good guy to be with.  that was in the day when peevee had ya sitting outside the gate while they did an in depth full background on ya.  i went there fer bruce on a 30 day duration, did 35 'n i think i got inside fer all of 2 weeks.  while we wuz sitting outside (for full days pay) we'd go off running around in the desert in that chevette of his.  what a hoot!  no a/c, vinill seets, 'n the desert!  good thing it was april!  but i think fondly of that time.  chris, i'm gonna miss you.
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2006, 09:04 by SloGlo »
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

hezabear

« Reply #5 on: Sep 27, 2006, 01:42 »
Worked with Chris at CY and at TP he willbe missed. My prayers to his family. Met his wife at CY she was a nice lady. He offten talded about his brother out west. Again my prayers go out to them Brad

libracam

« Reply #6 on: Oct 20, 2006, 05:24 »
This is Cathy his wife...I want to Thank everyone for there condolence..Chris's death was a tragic one..He has now found peace with in his heart and soul and is in a better place then we are..He leaves behind our granddaughter who was born last year on his birthday so not only on her shared bithday with her grandfather this year I would also like to announce something Chris did not know but our daughter will be receiving her associates degree that very same day..He may not be here physically but will be here in spirit to see our daughters accomplishment..Once again THANK YOU ALL

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?