Facility & Company Information > Paducah

Paducah

(1/6) > >>

Rennhack:
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

Rennhack:
Please reply to this topic if you have (or know who has) a contract at this facility.  If you (they) have multiple contracts (i.e. QC & NDE) please mention all of them.  Also, please remember to post company contact information, including but not limited to company phone number, email and web site address.  Also, if there is a specific person at the company people should ask for, you should mention their name and extension. We maintain a chart of contracts, the information posted here will be added to the contract chart.

This includes any information on Local Unions!
Chart: http://www.nukeworker.com/jobs/contract_lists

Camella Black:
If anyone has a favorite hang out, place to shop, or local information for this area please post it here.

Shonkatoys:
I hear that Bechtel is out of Paducah,  What is the deal at Paducah???  Is SEC  staying??

Druid:
Paducah is in the same situation as Portsmouth. Bechtel Jacobs is leaving (currently scheduled for 1 October 2004). Two new contracts will be issued, one for remediation and one for infrastructure, the contractors should be annouced by mid to late August.

Until they are announced no one know exactly how HP will work.

Each contractor could set up their own HP department, or they could each subcontract their HPs, or one could set up an HP department and subcontract some of their HPs to the other contactor. Or some combination of the above. Possibly even something that I haven't thought of.

In any case all indications (at least at Portsmouth) are that SEC will be leaving soon after Bechtel Jacobs does. Senior HP management at Portsmouth have been leaving like rats off the Titantic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version