Paducah

Above Average
3 (23.1%)
Average
4 (30.8%)
Below Average
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Paducah  (Read 32612 times)

Offline rjwooten

• Very Lite User
Re: Paducah
« Reply #25 on: Jul 23, 2010, 09:57 »
I assure you all that I am not a journalist or work for any newspaper. I am just a local listener curious as to who I am hearing and what jobs they are performing on the various talkgroups. Thanks for the replies and information. Please feel free to share any more information. Thanks again.

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #26 on: Jul 23, 2010, 02:43 »
I assure you all that I am not a journalist or work for any newspaper. I am just a local listener curious as to who I am hearing and what jobs they are performing on the various talkgroups. Thanks for the replies and information. Please feel free to share any more information. Thanks again.

Any business, even a cab company, can consider it's radio communications proprietary. Just because it is is the clear doesn't mean it is freely available for Boris and Natasha to download for Friends of the Walrus, ACORN, Mothers Against Neutrons or the local fishwrap paper. Do you listen for all the hot action on baby monitors as well?  ;)

Offline rjwooten

• Very Lite User
« Reply #27 on: Jul 23, 2010, 04:30 »
Thanks for the informative comeback! I take it that listening to clean up work is a threat to national security. Sorry I got your panties in a wad. Anyway thanks again the enlightening comeback!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?