Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Nevada Test Site (NTS) Lodging

Author Topic: Nevada Test Site (NTS) Lodging  (Read 9217 times)

LaFeet

Nevada Test Site (NTS) Lodging
« on: Mar 20, 2006, 11:46 »
If you do not like to drive a lot, dont go there.  Most jobs will be out in the far reaches onsite.
Additionally, Indian Springs is the nearest town with gas and hotel.

I stayed onsite for 20 bucks a day.....and saved moolah.  Only left site when the weekend hit.
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2007, 09:17 by Marlin »

LouDog777

Nevada Test Site
« Reply #1 on: Nov 21, 2006, 01:05 »
The site does offer weekly rates for the dorms, in the neighborhood of $130/week.  The cafeteria is closed Friday - Sunday now though.

LaFeet

Re: Nevada Test Site (NTS) Lodging
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 10:14 »
 Thats true, and at the time you were not allowed to cook in yoour room.  There were areas set aside to allow cooking, and grilling was always an option.

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 10:30 »
Hey LaFeet...ain't you suppose to be workin?   8) 

LaFeet

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 10:34 »
Come on Nancy   this is work..... aint you sposed ta bee cooking???  No cheese for me please

Offline NJ

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 10:37 »
No.. I should be out cuttin grass...How'w it goin?  No cheeze for you?  I'll send you in something...what do ya like? ???

X-radcon30

« Reply #6 on: Aug 23, 2011, 11:18 »
I just accepted a job at NTS. Is there any good places to stay off-site that is not to far to drive? Any advice would be great

Offline devildog

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 24, 2011, 12:49 »
Sorry for your loss     ;)

tardvark

« Reply #8 on: Aug 24, 2011, 02:01 »
So do they still have on-site lodging? What about food? I understand the cafeteria no longer exists?

Thanks

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?