NTS

Above Average
6 (35.3%)
Average
4 (23.5%)
Below Average
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Nevada Test Site (NTS)  (Read 55970 times)

golddawg

Re: Nevada Test Site (NTS)
« Reply #25 on: Mar 01, 2008, 07:41 »
Thank you, ole.peterson!

tcj75

« Reply #26 on: Sep 01, 2009, 05:53 »
does anyone know how long it takes to for pre employment testing and security clearance to go through before you even start a job with nts?

wssw

« Reply #27 on: Sep 02, 2009, 06:58 »
I'm not sure what pre-employment testing you are referring to, but a clearance is generally not required to begin work.

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #28 on: Jun 28, 2013, 04:50 »
Can you tell me if Bechtel still has the HP contracts for NTS? Does anyone out there have a human resource / recruiting contact for me? Id appreciate any information i can get.
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

Offline #1CubsFan

• Very Lite User
« Reply #29 on: Jul 06, 2013, 11:02 »
NukeGirl

No longer is Bechtel the holder of any portion of contracts at the NNSS(Nevada National Security Site) New name same place. Here is the HR contact information  Email requests for general employment related information or electronic resumes should be directed to:
       NTSresumes@nv.doe.gov
Employment verification telephone calls should be directed to:    Human Resources, (702) 295-0577.
Our Human Resources FAX Numbers are:  (702) 295-2448 and (702) 295-0351.

Nstec.com amd can directly search for job openings. Hope this helps

Offline nuke_girl

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #30 on: Jul 26, 2013, 01:59 »
Thank You so Much !! I really appreciate the information and contacts !~
It is better to light one small candle..than to curse the darkness

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?