Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Lodging Advertising
honeypot

Author Topic: Lodging Advertising  (Read 101104 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Lodging Advertising
« on: Oct 04, 2006, 10:31 »
Great News! You can post your lodging advertisement for free.

1. You will need to register in our forum. (And activate your account)
http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?action=register

2a. You will need to find the appropriate Region message board.

Region Message Boards:
Region I (North East) Lodging
Region II (South East) Lodging
Region III (Mid West) Lodging
Region IV (Western) Lodging
Canada Lodging
UK Lodging

2b. Then you will need to find the local nuclear facility’s message board in that region. Look for its name, and click on it.

3. You will need to find the appropriate lodging message for the local nuclear facility, and click on the thread title to view it.

4. Then find the REPLY link for your local nuclear facility's lodging thread, and REPLY to it.

That's it.  You should be all set.

Note: DO NOT start a new thread, and DO NOT post your message in multiple locations, unless it is applicable to multiple nuclear facilities.

Thanks for helping out our Nuclear Workers! And Good Luck!
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2023, 12:24 by Rennhack »

Offline Nick Patel

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Lodging Advertising
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2017, 09:56 »
I am trying to register or post an add for lodging & have not been successful. can someone help.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2017, 03:17 »
I am trying to register or post an add for lodging & have not been successful. can someone help.

You just registered and posted....  Now you just need to follow those instructions above to figure out where to post your lodging ad.

Offline Marc

• Very Lite User
« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2017, 10:35 »
I'm also having trouble.  I'm almost positive I followed the steps above and once I hit "post" I get directed to a blank screen and nothing happens.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2017, 12:59 »
I'm also having trouble.  I'm almost positive I followed the steps above and once I hit "post" I get directed to a blank screen and nothing happens.
You just posted a reply to this thread....  It's the same system, if it works on this thread, it should work on that one.
« Last Edit: Apr 01, 2017, 01:02 by Rennhack »

Offline Marc

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: Apr 02, 2017, 02:26 »
Am I not allowed to attach images?  I've tried creating a post in two different browsers and I still get a blank white screen when I hit post.  I am trying to attach 4 images within the file size constraints but I notice that nobody on here puts images with their post.  Should I not?

Thanks Rennhack!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Apr 03, 2017, 09:27 »
Am I not allowed to attach images?  I've tried creating a post in two different browsers and I still get a blank white screen when I hit post.  I am trying to attach 4 images within the file size constraints but I notice that nobody on here puts images with their post.  Should I not?

Thanks Rennhack!

Ah, now that's a different story.  Due to hacking concerns, people with low post counts are not allowed to post images. (Unless they are a gold member)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #7 on: Apr 03, 2017, 09:34 »
Try it now. I just changed it so people with 3 or more posts can post attachments, but they must be approved before others can see them.

Offline sandraemery501

• Very Lite User
« Reply #8 on: Aug 08, 2019, 12:43 »
 Hello  I don't know if my add is up right ?  & if  people can call me or text me . One question I have ,  HOW  do I make sure that they are really Nuke  workers . I know they are good people. & don't  need background check. please help . I'm not good on pc.  Thank you  Ps  would just like to find some good guys to rent my place   for the outages. that would come back each time to a good clean quite  place . Thank you     

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Aug 10, 2019, 12:10 »
Hello  I don't know if my add is up right ?  & if  people can call me or text me . One question I have ,  HOW  do I make sure that they are really Nuke  workers . I know they are good people. & don't  need background check. please help . I'm not good on pc.  Thank you  Ps  would just like to find some good guys to rent my place   for the outages. that would come back each time to a good clean quite  place . Thank you     

Ask them where they heard of you, or where they work.
Once they finish training, they will get a badge.

Offline LakeRental

• Lurker
« Reply #10 on: Nov 09, 2023, 01:11 »
Got it

Offline AskewsLanding

• Lurker
« Reply #11 on: Nov 13, 2023, 12:51 »
Your test questions are not working. Keeps telling me Six plus 3 does not equal 9.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #12 on: Nov 13, 2023, 04:36 »
It probably say "Six plus three" which would be "nine", not 9.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?