Reference, Questions and Help > Advertising

Lodging Advertising

<< < (2/3) > >>

Marc:
Am I not allowed to attach images?  I've tried creating a post in two different browsers and I still get a blank white screen when I hit post.  I am trying to attach 4 images within the file size constraints but I notice that nobody on here puts images with their post.  Should I not?

Thanks Rennhack!

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: Marc on Apr 02, 2017, 02:26 ---Am I not allowed to attach images?  I've tried creating a post in two different browsers and I still get a blank white screen when I hit post.  I am trying to attach 4 images within the file size constraints but I notice that nobody on here puts images with their post.  Should I not?

Thanks Rennhack!

--- End quote ---

Ah, now that's a different story.  Due to hacking concerns, people with low post counts are not allowed to post images. (Unless they are a gold member)

Rennhack:
Try it now. I just changed it so people with 3 or more posts can post attachments, but they must be approved before others can see them.

sandraemery501:
 Hello  I don't know if my add is up right ?  & if  people can call me or text me . One question I have ,  HOW  do I make sure that they are really Nuke  workers . I know they are good people. & don't  need background check. please help . I'm not good on pc.  Thank you  Ps  would just like to find some good guys to rent my place   for the outages. that would come back each time to a good clean quite  place . Thank you     

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: sandraemery501 on Aug 08, 2019, 12:43 --- Hello  I don't know if my add is up right ?  & if  people can call me or text me . One question I have ,  HOW  do I make sure that they are really Nuke  workers . I know they are good people. & don't  need background check. please help . I'm not good on pc.  Thank you  Ps  would just like to find some good guys to rent my place   for the outages. that would come back each time to a good clean quite  place . Thank you     

--- End quote ---

Ask them where they heard of you, or where they work.
Once they finish training, they will get a badge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version