Catawba

Above Average
16 (55.2%)
Average
6 (20.7%)
Below Average
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Catawba  (Read 45006 times)

Offline Hoser

• Not just another..
  • Light User
  • CNS ROCKS !
Re: Catawba
« Reply #25 on: Nov 18, 2010, 07:48 »
True.. the new hire senior tech house positions have not been announced.

Offline Rock Chalk Jayhawk

• Light User
  • Stay positive, and love your life!
« Reply #26 on: Nov 19, 2010, 07:26 »
What about the AO positions?  Should I take the lack of contact to be a "no thanks" or do they actually contact you once you're out of the running?

EDIT:  I just checked their website, and my status is:
 Job Posting:Oct 20, 2010 – Job Number: 107487
Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions)
Submission Status: Completed– Updated: Oct 26, 2010

Rock Chalk
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2010, 07:32 by Rock Chalk Jayhawk »
"A shortcut's a self defeating means.  If you cannot do it clean, you'll never reach your reward. And when the day is done, what you receive is the sum of what you took out from what you put in." ~311

Offline Hoser

• Not just another..
  • Light User
  • CNS ROCKS !
« Reply #27 on: Nov 19, 2010, 07:30 »
Historically in R.P .. no contact back, written or otherwise, if not in the front running to be hired.

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #28 on: Nov 02, 2012, 09:07 »

FYI- from our newsletter

In October, an international computer hacker broke into the South Carolina Department of Revenue database and gained access to millions of state income tax returns dating back to 1998.
It included and included unencrypted social security numbers and credit and debit card numbers.

Taxpayers whose information has been compromised will receive a free year of identity protection service provided by Experian and paid for by the state. Anyone who filed a South Carolina tax return from 1998 onward should call 866.578.5422.

From the S. C. Dept. of Revenue website: http://www.sctax.org/NR/rdonlyres/E5A231EF-8A05-40FE-AA36-17453FF2C795/0/Urgent_New.pdf

South Carolina Residents Should take the following Simple
Steps before January 31st to protect themselves:
› Visit www.protectmyid.com/scdor
› Enter this enrollment code: SCDOR123
› Fill out the information requested
If you don’t have an internet connection,
just call 1-866-578-5422 to begin the enrollment process.

That will put you on the Experian site to sign up for one year of free credit monitoring.

For further information: http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,35558.msg167930/topicseen.html#new
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #29 on: Nov 04, 2019, 03:16 »
I heard all the contractors were let go at Catawba to complete some safety training then brought back during an outage?  I know no other specifics....anybody?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?