Facility & Company Information > Grand Gulf

Grand Gulf

<< < (2/24) > >>

Vol-Hater:
Hey Don, let her wake up first before you ask her the tough questions. Besides, I dont think she will be out of Sequoyah before the Grand Gulf Outage starts, TVA has their own Radiography Group and an open position.

shehane:
gotcha! ;)

radconii57:
I don't appreciate being attacked for no reason.  I don't what you are talking about.  What is the remark about Sequoyah Radiography.  I just working on that for the SGRP.  I don't what you are talking about about the Grand Gulf thing.  I hope you enjoy hurting people for no reason.  I  have always tried to get along with everyone.  And I don't try to hurt people on purpose.  So Please stop attacking me when I don't know what you are talking about.  I just try to be nice to everyone and not bother anyone. Please stop trying to hurt me.

Vol-Hater:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice is not snapping your fingers at fellow co-workers, nice is treating people the way you would like to treat people. Unfortunately, most site coordinator types have all the qualities of a snake, and Grand Gulf seems to admire these qualities, deciding to work 6-10's, cut the per diem by $5 and make you pay for parking at the site.

Dont go to Grand Gulf, you will reget the experience.

Roll Tide:
VOL-hater,
I don't have a clue what you are talking about, but here's a bump for Karma for good screen name. ;D
Besides, if Don likes you, must be OK. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version