Facility & Company Information > River Bend

River Bend

(1/10) > >>

Rennhack:
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

uRiaL:
:o :o :o :oI AM SCHEDULED TO GO TO THE REFUELING OUTAGE AT RIVERBEND,i WOULD APPRECIATE ANY LODGING INFO ABOUT THIS AREA. ::) ::) ::) ::)

wizzer:
What's the scoop on River Bend?  Heard their last outage was a tough one with lots of challenges for RP.

luckyu:
We've had better.  Until the CEO's who are running these plants come to the realization that the last place you want to cut corners and budgets is in RP, it's my opinion that more plants are going to have outages from HELL. PSL, River Bend, Perry have had their problems already.  I'm sure there are others that we haven't heard about this spring.

maxupdate:
Seems to be a lot belt tightening going on these days.  And RP is often undervalued for its role at the station.  Sites where senior site management values and supports RP are really at an advantage.  I think non-RP management sometimes forgets that a significant SNAFU in RP or a number of minor ones can get the plant on the NRC's radar screen just as quickly as anything else...and think of all the help they (NRC) will give you then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version