Facility & Company Information > River Bend

River Bend

<< < (2/9) > >>

Camella Black:
If anyone has a favorite hang out, place to shop, or local information for this area please post it here.

LaFeet:
Okay... this is my first outage after a nuber of DOE and D&D projects.  And I ahve to say that I have had fun... perhaps sweaty fun... but fun none the less.  Looking forward to other outages for the experience and people.

radman5030:
You are in shock...Be glad you didn't work at Grand Goof, River Bend is bad enough, Look what it did for your spelling....  :)

Now try to make a living in commercial power with 10 to 30 day outages, you will come back down to earth. 

This too shall pass, good luck.

LaFeet:

--- Quote from: LD 5030 on Nov 15, 2004, 04:35 ---You are in shock...Be glad you didn't work at Grand Goof, River Bend is bad enough, Look what it did for your spelling....  :)

Now try to make a living in commercial power with 10 to 30 day outages, you will come back down to earth. 

This too shall pass, good luck.

--- End quote ---

I managed to have a great time at Riverbend, an in the drywell at that.  Worked for a couple of fun supervisors and harrassed the heck out of AD Payne.

I also strolled through Grand Gulf recently with the same results.  I have made a very nice living during the past few outage cycles and will probably continue to do so for the next two years.

As for my spelling,  well, thats because I still drink real beer and not the fizzy yellow weak stuff....  ;D

Joe Mama:
I use to be a house tech there.   Shady people were in charge of the Radiation Protection group.   Ed XXXXX and Wayne XXXXX are very nasty  people.  I understand they are not there anymore.   Good.

Edit: removed actual names due to libel concerns

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version