Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Farley (Joseph M. Farley)
honeypot

Poll

Farley

Above Average
15 (34.1%)
Average
13 (29.5%)
Below Average
16 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Farley (Joseph M. Farley)  (Read 130047 times)

stownsend

Re: Farley (Joseph M. Farley)
« Reply #25 on: Feb 13, 2007, 10:51 »
What's all the bad vibe about Long Island. I'm from Conneticut but have been on the sand bar for several years and it's beautiful. They can keep the taxes though. Just like the weather each place has it's bad points,hurricanes,tornados etc.I've been to several southern plants and lived in Fla. for several years,no prblems no complaints. I did my job, got paid, went home.I was never there to make policy only to abide by their procedures and make MONEY.By the way Ipswwich clams are the best and Ipswich is in Massacussettes.

alphadude

« Reply #26 on: Feb 13, 2007, 11:55 »
its just florida politics thats all- carpet baggers moving south and makin everyone mow their lawns and dump nitrates in the drinking water because thats the way its done on the island...  its the ole BORG thing- resistance is futile-  Florida used to be fun- now its a clone of new england.. the only thing they havent screwed up is the GULF sea food- wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than new england any time.

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #27 on: Apr 15, 2007, 11:36 »
My 1st trip to Farley and it is actually pretty nice. ALL of the house people are great and the locals are also.. Dothan has everything! I'd come back....
Plus, I'd follow Fueldryer anywhere!!!!!
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2007, 11:37 by radbitch »

Offline fueldryer

• Heavy User
  • Call Before You Dig !
« Reply #28 on: Apr 15, 2007, 09:09 »
I have to mirror RadBitch's comments,the people are some of the best in the biz.And I'd follow her anywhere!
Call Before You Dig!

LaFeet

« Reply #29 on: Apr 16, 2007, 02:30 »
..$$ is the only reason to go to an outage...Let it ride....why else would you leave home, work 12 hours with people you dont know, and dont care about;...I was a house tech at Farley in the 80's, I am sure it has changed many times,       ..I read a bumper sticker a long time ago...it said..."WEDONTCAREHOWYOUDOITUPNORTH"..AND WE STILL DONT....so dont whine about the money, the southern drawl, the Christians, the house techs...they didnt twist your arm and make you go there.....and you know what else, they could care less if you come back....I always heard if you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all..and thats all I have to say..what about it Spanky?...Red

Gotta agree with you, although I have not worked down that way yet.  I did spend the majority of my hormonal development years at Fort Walton Beach and Panama City.  Actually graduated high school down there.

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 09:04 »
Waiting on Mode 4 here at Farley. Layoffs have started. Wasn't a bad outage, the house people are some of the best. Met the man that pulled the rods on the sun! I'd definetly come back. My last day is Thursday and then I'm Panama City beach bound for 4 days of fun in the sun before heading north!!! Thanks to all at Farley for a good outage.

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
  • Retired Plant Health Physicist CHP, NRRPT
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2007, 11:03 »
Glad you had a good outage,  thanks for the comments about the house techs.  Hope to have you back next outage.  Enjoy PC
breath in, breath out, move on----j buffett

oldodge52

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 08:23 »
Waiting on Mode 4 here at Farley. Layoffs have started. Wasn't a bad outage, the house people are some of the best. Met the man that pulled the rods on the sun! I'd definetly come back. My last day is Thursday and then I'm Panama City beach bound for 4 days of fun in the sun before heading north!!! Thanks to all at Farley for a good outage.

I agree, Mo, it was a fun outage! But I think you should come to P'Cola w/ me!
:)

Offline fueldryer

• Heavy User
  • Call Before You Dig !
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 06:19 »
Farley is a great place,the RP's(house and Big Blue)are the best!As are all the site folks.Mr. Mims and Mr.Ellis are both top notch,as are the SRO's and the RE guy's(Kyle,you numba 1).I look forward to unit 1 in the fall.I hope radbitch comes back too!(she's one HOT chick!!!)Made some decent jinga too.Jake's at the Holiday Inn rock's too.
Call Before You Dig!

LaFeet

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2007, 06:40 »
Somebody pencil me in for the fall please.....I could use some down time back home

Offline fueldryer

• Heavy User
  • Call Before You Dig !
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 08:36 »
Somebody pencil me in for the fall please.....I could use some down time back home

Sorry dude, we're full for the fall.Maybe next time..We need no band wagon type's..
Call Before You Dig!

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 08:58 »
there is room enough for everyone.  Come on down

LaFeet

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2007, 06:47 »
Sorry dude, we're full for the fall.Maybe next time..We need no band wagon type's..

Ouch  I never thought of myself as a wagon rider... just trying to experience the other plants out there

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2007, 06:58 »
Whats a band wagon type?
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

LaFeet

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2007, 07:08 »
Whats a band wagon type?
Yeeeeeee HAw   (spit cough cough hack)  Ride em Cownuke

You know  those silly South Carolina fellas

Spanky   would I fit in at Farley ??? ::)

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2007, 07:10 »
Would never know they were there.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

LaFeet

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2007, 10:36 »
Would never know they were there.
You mean THEM???

As for the area.... heck I could just crawl across the line to me ol stompin grounds.  There's even more pavement down there compared to when I was a frollickin on the beaches

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2007, 12:56 »
LaFeet watch what you say 'bout them Carolina folks, I still know where you live.  And I don't think you can crawl that far - you'd be looking in the other direction and end up in GA.
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

shovelheadred

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2007, 12:08 »
..WHOA,,LaFeet'z....alot of South Carolina techs on this site,,,,what about it spankee???....Jethro.....I was a house tech at Farley in the 80's....they lost a good man when Farnsworth passed.....and Martin Mitchell was there when they pulled the rods on the sun......how about Gordie?...he took my house job when I left....I learned alot about the Nuclear business at Farley....my first intro to a PWR outage was with John Wesley.....cant say enough about those house techs....top notch....during any outage........red

Offline grantime

• Heavy User
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2007, 05:01 »
Bud, You need to come on back down for outage sometimes.  Be good to have you back.  Most of the same faces -- maybe a bit older.  But otherwise not that many changes.

Glen
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 05:08 by grantime »

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2007, 07:03 »
..WHOA,,LaFeet'z....alot of South Carolina techs on this site,,,,what about it spankee???....Jethro.....I was a house tech at Farley in the 80's....they lost a good man when Farnsworth passed.....and Martin Mitchell was there when they pulled the rods on the sun......how about Gordie?...he took my house job when I left....I learned alot about the Nuclear business at Farley....my first intro to a PWR outage was with John Wesley.....cant say enough about those house techs....top notch....during any outage........red
I don't know what I'm going to do with that Okie.

LaFeet

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2007, 07:36 »
Ya gotta love me... I cook

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2007, 09:09 »
And a good cook you are.

LaFeet

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2007, 11:56 »
Stuffin porkum chops tonight... perhaps another rib roast tomorrow...

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2007, 01:10 »
Please stay on topic gentlemen...although the chops sound good. ;)
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?