Facility & Company Information > Indian Point

Indian Point Lodging

<< < (2/6) > >>

JessJen:
last time I worked IP I stayed at the alka inn in poughkeepsie...its a bit of a drive but much cheaper than anything youll find close plus has a great beer store right down the road from it...the rates were around 200-225 a week but they dont do reservations its first come first serve and there are some permanent residents there.

johnndor:
Just a few minutes north of Fishkill off Main Street, there is a great sushi place called Cherry Blossom. Not cheap, but good fish!

Already Gone:
Nice Guy Eddie's
First and Avenue A
Manhattan

illegalsmile:
Is Johnny Ritz still there? Used to have $3 pitchers of beer and $.10 wings in Thursdays. Made Friday's kinda rank in the can (no pun intended).  Sittin' outside one summer eve in '92 a bunch of us were hit with a 'drive-by'. Four kids w/ super soakers in the back of a pick up truck. We kept our beer covered so it didn't get watered. aahhhh, good times :)

shovelheadred:
...I stayed at the Harriman Motor Inn...in Central valley,NY...914-928-2266...$400/week, newly renovated....25 miles, over Bear Mountain....cleaned everyday, no crackheads...no trouble, nice people...Patels, like most hotel owners...red

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version