Facility & Company Information > Lawrence Livermore National Lab (LLNL)

Livermore Lodging

(1/2) > >>

conFusion:
Need a lead on housing in the Livermore/Berkeley area. Just me for now, family later.

radrat:
Heading out to Laurence Livermore Labs and about 12 others going out there with me, wanted to know of a place to stay.
Need a nice Efficiency or a furnished apt, any help would be much appreciated .

kutch49:

--- Quote from: radrat on Jan 26, 2005, 09:44 ---Heading out to Laurence Livermore Labs and about 12 others going out ther with me , wanted to know of a place to stay .
need a nice Efficency or a fernished apt, any help would be much appericated .

--- End quote ---

Are you still in need for housing in Livermore?  Are all 13 of you looking to stay in one place?  Please provide more details as I have a fully furnished fullly serviced condo available for short and long term assignments.  Brand new located 3 miles from LLNL.

radrat:
no were not all looking to stay in the same apt/ condo.  I think all of the people are looking through corp. housing CO .  I would llike to hear what you have
as far as a condo kutch49 because I am still looking and will be in livermore as of friday , I found a place for the weekend but llookiing still  for a furnished place . What kind of rent  terms are you looking at and what about pets , (have smalll dog and a cat) message me will ya and give me a number to  call you . I will be settled down for the weekend in livermore and should be on line this evening . thanks

kutch49:

--- Quote from: radrat on Feb 18, 2005, 12:48 ---no were not all looking to stay in the same apt/ condo.  I think all of the people are looking through corp. housing CO .  I would llike to hear what you have
as far as a condo kutch49 because I am still looking and will be in livermore as of friday , I found a place for the weekend but llookiing still  for a furnished place . What kind of rent  terms are you looking at and what about pets , (have smalll dog and a cat) message me will ya and give me a number to  call you . I will be settled down for the weekend in livermore and should be on line this evening . thanks

--- End quote ---

You can call me at 925 922-8506 for more details.  My name is Cheryl.  Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version