Facility & Company Information > Dresden

Dresden

<< < (2/9) > >>

DecommMan:
Nice local golfing place - Braidwood Fairways.  In Braidwood - close to Braidwood Plant in addition to Dresden plants.

mahalo:
Plants like Dresden That are very unfriendly have good Hourly, great P/D, and great Bonus's
I don't go the the Illinois plants for fellowship I go for MONEY and as long as they keep up that anti-Carnie attitude then they will keep increasing that Bonus Where else can you work 15 to 18 weeks a year and take home >$40K

Dave Warren:
This is probably one of the most oppressive places in the world to work. I am embarrassed to be from Northern Illinois when this subject comes up. There are a few ex-road techs (now house mice) that don't look at you like you just quit Wendy's to work the outage. Other than that, you will get the same old "Carnie" comments, which is their politically correct version of.........well, I can't say what they used to call us. You have all the great venues in Chicago: great food, venerable Wrigley Field, The Magnificent Mile, and many more.....just a 30 minute ride away.
Put this place on your no-go list when you select your outage schedule.
One mans opinion......

let-it-ride:
Here if my experience at Dresden.
During the last day of inprocessing, about 30 of us met with the RPM. He welcomed us and passed out keys for the HP supply cabinets. He told us we would have to pay $25 if we lost it.
Now, here is the good part. He said we were to turn the keys in when we got LAID OFF or FIRED, which ever CAME FIRST!!!
We laughed at that, he did too. However he said he was serious. Turn the keys in when we got laid off or fired, whichever came first.
Guess what, the next day I quit.

spongerob:
heard rumor. whats going on at dresden. can any one give me some info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version