Facility & Company Information > Salem

Salem Lodging

<< < (6/6)

poweroutage123:
Room for Rent during Power Outage approx. 20 minutes form facility...Comfortable Rural Private Setting. Full Use of Kitchen, Washer, Dryer and Utilities. Call/Text or Email at 609.364.3751or jeanreynolds40@yahoo.com.....Thank You Jean Reynolds

Roadstown:
Housing for Salem outtage.  20 minutes to plant.  5 bedrooms, FIOS WIFI, Washer and Dryer.  Fire pit, BBQ.  Owner lives down the road. Parking for 5 or 6 vehicles.  (310)694-1941 or catherinelhardy@gmail.com

Roadstown:
Whole house for rent 20 minutes to Salem plant. 5 bedrooms Fios WIFI.  full eat in kitchen and separate dining room.  Parking for 5 pick ups.  BBQ. Fire pit.  $225/room per week.  whiskeyscorner@gmail.com or (310) 694-1941.  Towels, linens, coffee maker. Washer/dryer.

Roadstown:
House/rooms for rent in Roadstown.  20 minutes to Salem plant.  FIOS WiFi  Full eat in KItchen.  Outdoor Firepit, BBQ,   call (310)694-1941 catherinelhardy@gmail.com there is a lower case "L" after the e in the email address.

CIBrady:
I am a female pipe fitter looking for a place near Salem  Ive booked a room for the first week of the outage  I fly in on this Friday and start on the 27th I have a room for that week. If you are still looking let me know

Cassie Brady

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version