Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Frank Hart

Author Topic: Frank Hart  (Read 8387 times)

Offline 5kip6

• Light User
  • All's great!
Frank Hart
« on: Nov 09, 2006, 08:15 »
Frank Hart passed away 11/5/2006.  Was working at Beaver when he took sick.   My thoughts and prayers are with his family at this time.     

Industry_event

Re: Frank Hart
« Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2006, 09:46 »
Man, This is sad news Frank was a great guy! He was a gentle giant, you will missed!
Rome

Offline disneyfanatic

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2006, 02:34 »
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear of Frank's passing. Was working with him at Beaver Valley and am glad to have gotten the chance to know him. What a wonderful person he was. He will be truly missed. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

JIMBOMAFF

« Reply #3 on: Nov 10, 2006, 11:23 »
Is this the same Frank Hart that worked at Battelle Columbus????

Offline 5kip6

• Light User
  • All's great!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 12, 2006, 10:57 »
Not sure where he worked at,  I just met him at Beaver Valley, He was a tall black man about 6'2" and was very quiet.  He is from Philadelphia.   He has a son that is going to college in MA. 

Offline nukedog

• Moderate User
  • Look at the head on that thing!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 12, 2006, 03:47 »
Frank was one cool cat, I remember kicking back with Frank at IP2 drinking some cold ones. He was the only black guy that I knew who liked Rock n Roll.

Offline Carolina Jethro

• Safety Manager
  • Heavy User
  • Why not us?
« Reply #6 on: Nov 12, 2006, 04:21 »
I went to IRM school with Frank and worked with him at a couple of plants in the early to mid 80's. Haven't seen him in probably 10 years since he was at Rowe and I was at VY. Frank was a great guy and my prayers go out to his family.

Offline snowman

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #7 on: Nov 15, 2006, 08:45 »
Is this the same Frank Hart that worked at Battelle Columbus????
No, we worked with him at Shippingport for awhile in '87, Maff. Todd

Offline clovia

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #8 on: Aug 09, 2007, 11:53 »
 Thanks for all the prayers and wonderful memories of Frank. This is his ex-wife, Clovia. We parted best friends and he is loved and missed by myself and our family.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?