Fort Calhoun

Above Average
32 (72.7%)
Average
5 (11.4%)
Below Average
7 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Fort Calhoun  (Read 105177 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Fort Calhoun
« on: Aug 12, 2001, 02:38 »
Don't forget to vote. Keep it civil.
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2007, 06:08 by Marlin »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Fort Calhoun
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30, 2002, 08:00 »
Don't forget to vote.  Keep your comments civil.

Offline Rad_Toy

• RP TECH
  • Light User
  • Lovin life on the road !!
Re: Rate Fort Calhoun
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2003, 08:19 »
was there done that..... great people.... super!  supervision.. love 2 go back.. needs 2 fit in..............
Ken Sreel  RPS  good people  ///all RP's try it out
    Kenny B.   &  Sue

Offline DecommMan

• Leave the Decommissioning to us.
  • Moderate User
« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2003, 08:03 »
Good down to earth people.
Decomm Man

Offline St Raphael

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2003, 09:56 »
=D  =D Very personable place to work: RP department took positive steps to praise and congratulate the work group on a daily basis. They were easy to work with and for, motivated all workers to exceptional personal performance, and celebrated successes daily. They listened to others, and put people before goals by showing generosity and compassion. They possessed a high level of communication.

The RPM/RPS Ken Steel, had strong character with charisma.  He and his team were dynamic and uncompromising in their fundamental beliefs, striving for excellence in themselves and their team, and others. They exhibited humor in situations, and knew how to have fun. They did what they said they’re going to and followed through with promises.  A GREAT PLANT TO WORK!!!
"Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, Not because they never found it, But because they didn't stop to enjoy it."  -- William Faulkner (1897-1962)

workinman

« Reply #5 on: Dec 04, 2003, 08:59 »
Minor correction:  Mark Puckett is the RPM and Ted Maine is the RP OPS sup.

Offline St Raphael

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 05, 2003, 06:56 »
Minor correction:  Mark Puckett is the RPM and Ted Maine is the RP OPS sup.

Thanks, workinman,  ???I couldn't remember the RPM's name, Mark Puckett.   =D
"Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, Not because they never found it, But because they didn't stop to enjoy it."  -- William Faulkner (1897-1962)

Offline darkmatter

• Heavy Metal Poster Child
  • Heavy User
  • you don't know the power of the dark side.
« Reply #7 on: Dec 05, 2003, 08:56 »
=D  =D Very personable place to work: RP department took positive steps to praise and congratulate the work group on a daily basis. They were easy to work with and for, motivated all workers to exceptional personal performance, and celebrated successes daily. They listened to others, and put people before goals by showing generosity and compassion. They possessed a high level of communication.

The RPM/RPS Ken Steel, had strong character with charisma.  He and his team were dynamic and uncompromising in their fundamental beliefs, striving for excellence in themselves and their team, and others. They exhibited humor in situations, and knew how to have fun. They did what they said they’re going to and followed through with promises.  A GREAT PLANT TO WORK!!!

Been awhile since I worked there, but I agree, a good place to work. There was one funny/not funny instance with a lead (Terry Thompson) using a radio to warn the containment entrance control point that the NRC was coming in for a tour (D.R.D.R.F.D.)and the NRC guy heard it over the open channel loud and clear!! :P
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Klown"

Darkmatters website is no more, nada, gonzo, 
http://darkmatter.nukeworker.net.istemp.com  this will get you there, but I can't update it anymore. Maybe nukeworker will host personal sites eventully

Offline Hasher

• Light User
  • Livin' the dream...
« Reply #8 on: Dec 05, 2003, 12:00 »
I always had great times there.  I once got invited to dinner with a plant VP.  We told the establishment it was his birthday.  Hilarity ensued.  He took it all like a champ.  Great place, great peeps.
Cheers,

Hasher

bodyburden

Re: Fort Calhoun
« Reply #9 on: Jan 28, 2004, 11:47 »
". . .Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name . . . "

There's a special place in my heart for Fort Kaboom! Those folks know how to treat people from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, and they still keep in touch after the outage!  The leadership is open and honest, treats you like part of the team, values and encourages input, and SUPPORTS technicians in the field.  And, they don't act like it's Refuel 1;  they have a plan and work it with no B.S.  Lots of food and fun too!  This is the only place where I 've sat with the plant manager and the VP on a break at midnight, and was treated like an equal by both;  that's just the way it is there.  There is no better place for a road tech.

Sunshine1, we had fun at Kaboom.  Also at PI, smoking out in the COLD weather.  I miss ya!.  Went house, but if I see you here, we'll play some pool. . . .

Offline Camella Black

• Moderate User
Fort Calhoun
« Reply #10 on: Apr 08, 2004, 11:41 »
If anyone has a favorite hang out, place to shop, or local information for this area please post it here.

LaFeet

« Reply #11 on: Mar 13, 2006, 06:28 »
Hello all... I need help with current lodging information for the fall outage.

Looking for a nearby furnished house or apartment with at least two bedrooms.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

BuddyThePug

« Reply #12 on: Apr 06, 2006, 02:20 »
Does anyone know what the starting wage is on Aux Operators is for Ft. Calhoun?

workinman

« Reply #13 on: Apr 07, 2006, 08:56 »
$24.94/hr to start!  Following certification I think it tops out at about 30/hr.

LaFeet

« Reply #14 on: Apr 07, 2006, 10:00 »
How about for HPs ???

LaFeet

« Reply #15 on: Apr 07, 2006, 10:08 »
OMG  now I really wanna try out this place.....hope I make the cut this fall. :D

Offline fueldryer

• Heavy User
  • Call Before You Dig !
« Reply #16 on: Apr 09, 2006, 08:24 »
I went to Kaboom about 4-5 years ago to do a refueling outage(the first time they ever contracted the refuel),What a nightmare that was.The old union-nonunion thing reared it's ugly head.We were set up to fail every chance the union boy's got a chance,i.e.ask them for advice on how they did things in the past and they would give you bogus info.Alas, the last 3 refuels there have gotting better and better every year.The site guy's (union) are the best in the industry,very helpful and accomodating and generally great guys and gals.It's my favorite site and I always look forward to going there.The HP's are the best also.And Omaha is a great city to hang out in.
Call Before You Dig!

workinman

« Reply #17 on: Apr 10, 2006, 10:31 »
Senior RP Techs (House)  ~$28/hr start, following training and shift quals---$32/hr

Offline starving_dog

• Moderate User
  • Master of my domain
« Reply #18 on: Jun 05, 2006, 08:44 »
Bechtel is doing the replacement.
There are the Habs, and the Hab nots.

workinman

« Reply #19 on: Jun 05, 2006, 09:24 »
     First of all, an apology for the Micky D's comment, it was just some light humor!  The few of us (ex-road techs) here are continually on the side of the contract work force as we know what it was like to be out there!  The WTL issue has reared it's head here every outage but I believe there are some union implications that prevent it from being erradicated.  FTC management has always been supportive of the contract HP's that help us out and the new RPM continues that philosophy.  It also helps that we have an ex-Bartlett coordinator as an RP supervisor, he has been very instrumental getting the pay increased and initiating what bonus there is!  This is a huge outage for FTC and just like all the others; pay, WTL, bonus issues, it's always a battle!  We very much welcome and support the experience of the road techs and I can promise you that those of here that have been on the road do not forget where we came from and we will try to make it a pleasant stay for you, even if you have to live in Blair! :)

Offline RRhoads

• Heavy User
  • it was like like that when i got here!
« Reply #20 on: Jun 05, 2006, 09:53 »
For those of you who have never been to FTC..all the above mentioned issues are minimal compared to working at the plant...You get treated way above average & the House techs are really cool to work with...i was invited and would have gone to the outage too...but....anyway, it should be a good time! If you can get in, GO!

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #21 on: Jun 05, 2006, 11:45 »
I think they are from Blair.  Just kidding!    :-*

tonynuke

« Reply #22 on: Jul 05, 2006, 12:32 »
Okay fellow techies....where ya'll stayin for the Ft. Calhoun SGR this fall?  I know Candlewood Suites are good, any other furnished apts to be found.  Lookin forward to seein ya'll again!

highiron17

Re: Fort Calhoun Contracts
« Reply #23 on: Jul 16, 2006, 09:06 »
Bechtel has the contract for the upcoming SGRP.

Offline fueldryer

• Heavy User
  • Call Before You Dig !
Re: Fort Calhoun Contracts
« Reply #24 on: Jul 17, 2006, 01:22 »
Master-Lee has the Refueling contract. (724) 539-8060 John Smolleck
Call Before You Dig!

highiron17

« Reply #25 on: Jul 30, 2006, 02:22 »
Econolodge Blair NE Ill be there the 23rd of Aug As a Ironworker From Local 17 Cleveland Ohio
« Last Edit: Jul 30, 2006, 02:23 by highiron17 »

Offline Rad_Toy

• RP TECH
  • Light User
  • Lovin life on the road !!
« Reply #26 on: Oct 15, 2006, 11:14 »
Have not heard anything about how the replacements are going...  How about an up-date..

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
« Reply #27 on: Oct 15, 2006, 04:46 »
Right now the outage is approx. 7 days ahead.  It seems everyday they gain 12 hrs.  It took 30 hrs to line up the RCS  hot and cold legs on the 2nd S/G and somehow they GAINED 14 hrs !!!   It looks like layoffs will be sooner than I hoped but overall this is a great place to work.  Oh by the way Bechtel is 1000 times better than SGT for those who care.
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

Offline Laning

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #28 on: Oct 16, 2006, 11:27 »
For what its worth, you won't find a better place to work than Ft Calhoun. I haven't been there in many years, but I'm sure the core group of house techs/management hasnt changed all that much overr the years. By far the best plant I ever worked!!

BTW...if someone would be willing to give CJ King a big bear hug on my behalf it would be greatly appreciated!!

Eric
If you're gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough

RADBASTARD

« Reply #29 on: Oct 17, 2006, 05:06 »
I think we are about 8 days ahead of schedule.They always seem to be getting ahead in hours even with all the redo's and line ups.
BECHTEL seems to be kicking ass and it isn't good for the techs making cash.
Eric I have to agree the house people are great here.

That Mike Pope is the greatest tech I have ever worked with!
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2006, 06:53 by RadBastard »

lowlrc

« Reply #30 on: Oct 18, 2006, 01:28 »
Is The Limit still in business???

usetobe

« Reply #31 on: Oct 18, 2006, 10:44 »
Eric, C.J doesn't work here anymore, So is there anyone else you'd like to lavish affection on?

The Limit has been gone for at least 15 years,  There has been 5 or 6 restuarants in the building that have all failed.  But alas!  I noticed the building has a "sold" sign out front so who knows, maybe a new Limit will rise from the ashes.  Take it to the Limit one more time!!!

Offline Laning

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #32 on: Oct 19, 2006, 02:04 »
Drifter,

Thanks anyway. I know I was asking for a lot in having someone wrapp their arms around CJ!! In an effort to make it somewhat enjoyable...Rita would be a much better choice if she's still there? Maybe Paul Christensen?

BTW...do I know you?

lowlrc

« Reply #33 on: Oct 19, 2006, 02:52 »
maybe a new Limit will rise from the ashes.  Take it to the Limit one more time!!!
Let's hope so.. That was a good bar, the "Hot Spot" in town..  I remember one night Jerry(can't recall his last name) took a few smears on the bar foot rail  and counted them the next day. Oh yes there were hot indeed I remember the Longhorn was cool too
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2006, 02:55 by lowlrc »

Offline Laning

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #34 on: Oct 19, 2006, 02:58 »
The Longhorn??? I seem to remember 2 bars in the town of Ft. Calhoun, one on either side of the road...am I close?

Offline Duke Nuker

• Retired Radiation Protection and Emergency Preparedness
  • Moderate User
  • Currently Fly Fishing
« Reply #35 on: Oct 19, 2006, 03:16 »
I always enjoyed FTC.  I liked it so much I lived there (in Blair) for three years.  I thought then and I still think those house techs are the best anywhere.  I have not seen anyone from those days in a long time.  Comes with a house job I guess.  And yes Mr. Laning, I always knew you had a thing for CJ. (HA)

Later

Jeff
Is it time for coffee yet?

Offline Laning

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #36 on: Oct 19, 2006, 03:25 »
Yea, it was something about the way he strapped on those glasses that did something to me! :-)

Hope you're doing well Jeff!!
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2006, 03:27 by Laning »

usetobe

« Reply #37 on: Oct 19, 2006, 10:33 »
Ok I'll hug Rita,  But no way on Paul Christensen!

Yes the Longhorn is still open in Fort Calhoun, also the Rustic across the street.  Blair? had a hotspot?  come on!!!!    Are we talking socially or radiologically, here?
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2006, 11:52 by Hi Rad Drifter »

RADBASTARD

« Reply #38 on: Oct 20, 2006, 07:02 »
I think we are about 2 weeks ahead of schedule now its unreal.
Their are alot of techs worrying about not making the money here.We may chop 3 weeks off this outage and most techs think that sux.

I think we are ahead just because Mike Pope is the greatest tech,he single handely knocked days off the outage with his super job coverage.
They are very lucky to have him working here.

Oh and ERIC -  GO    E-A-G-L-E-S   EAGLES
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2006, 07:03 by RadBastard »

workinman

« Reply #39 on: Oct 20, 2006, 07:49 »
Are you talking about Mike "The JEDI PIMP" Pope?

lowlrc

« Reply #40 on: Oct 20, 2006, 02:48 »
Radiologically of course

usetobe

« Reply #41 on: Oct 20, 2006, 09:25 »
Well I'm sure those good house techs at FCS got any radiological hot spots cleaned up by now!  The only other hot spot I can remember in Blair is when the bowling alley burned down.

stewdill

« Reply #42 on: Oct 26, 2006, 04:26 »
I love Fort Calhoun. I was sad not to make it this fall but it happens. All the RP's there are great and I would go back anytime. Melissa

Offline nothinbuttrouble

• SR HP TECH
  • Light User
  • I love being a professional babysitter!!!
« Reply #43 on: Oct 26, 2006, 04:56 »
i would have to say fort calhoun is very nice place to work.   i will have to agree that the place treats you very well.  the house tech are good to work with.  i am here doing the sgrp and i will be sad when our time comes to an end.  have met alot of wonderful people for the most part.  i have made alot of new friends hopefully will work with them again very soon.  i will have to add the little bar tucked in the corner THE FORGOT STORE has given me alot of memories.  it wont be long and we will be done and everyone goes there own way and hope they have a safe trip.  im glad i made it here this fall.   cannot wait til the next sgrp somewhere.  hopefully comanche peak but that will be tough to get in with. 

Offline lauriema19

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #44 on: Oct 28, 2006, 03:02 »
 :-*

Hey Guys, how is SGRP going so far?  I heard it is almost over and a head of schedule.  I am sad because I did not make your outage.  I missed alot of good people this year and looking forward to seeing everyone again when I get back on the road soon.  Missed my good fellow techs and road buddies. 
Fort Calhoun is one of the best place I love to go to.  People are very nice and of course the RP department.

Laurie

workinman

« Reply #45 on: Oct 28, 2006, 06:17 »
Come on back girl!  We could always use a good S/G tech!

The outage is going well, Bechtel has finished their critical path work and now the fun begins!  Last report was about 12 days ahead of schedule and under the dose goal but most importantly, under the budget!  Lots of $$$ being spent in "Corn County" for this one!  We've really had a good group of techs this outage and it has helped us tremendously.

PK

Offline lauriema19

• Light User
« Reply #46 on: Oct 29, 2006, 11:07 »
Hello PK,

Sorry, I could not make it this time.  I have heard a great deal about your SGR outage!!  Tell, all my buddies at Ft. Calhoun HELLO....miss you guys..

Laurie

RADBASTARD

« Reply #47 on: Oct 31, 2006, 07:22 »
This is a great place to work and the people are great,but we are way ahead of schedule techs making less money.
We maybe losing time because they seem to have some real issues with the new head.It could be the monkey wrench????

Can't wait to see who has the best costume on for holloween tonight.Some don't even need to dress up they are already scary.
Just kidding don't everybody get all P.C. on me!

Happy Holloween

LaFeet

« Reply #48 on: Mar 11, 2007, 03:17 »
We maybe losing time because they seem to have some real issues with the new head.It could be the monkey wrench????

I have to agree with ya.  After trying to "sneak" in for years, I found out why people really love to work this plant.   I can not believe that there is any place better to work.    Sure they got ahead of schedule (heck.....That just lets RadBastard and the missus out early for the summer below the equator), but I managed to be held on to the very end.   Made a nice Christmas, pay and home in time.......

I look forward to the next outage here.   Got to finsh my 5th World Beer tour.
« Last Edit: Mar 11, 2007, 03:21 by LaFeet »

Offline 93-383

• Heavy User
« Reply #49 on: Aug 03, 2007, 04:09 »
I am told that plants only hire for NLO positions once a year, form up classes and commence qual processes. If this is true what time of year does Fort Calhoun usualy have their NLO classes start?

highiron17

« Reply #50 on: Nov 17, 2007, 06:58 »
Just wondered when the next outage is?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #51 on: Nov 20, 2007, 11:27 »

Offline 93-383

• Heavy User
« Reply #52 on: Feb 14, 2008, 12:28 »
Are Fort Calhoun's plant operators NLO,RO,or SRO union?

LaFeet

« Reply #53 on: Apr 10, 2008, 07:02 »
Any openings out there??? I somehow got left off the list for returnees.....evena fter I got a call from Calhoun asking why I did not want to return....

buffaloslobber

Is Ft. Calhoun a good place to work?
« Reply #54 on: Apr 11, 2008, 10:04 »
I'm interested in the Ft. Calhoun area, but what is the plant like?  Does OPPD take decent care of their employees?  Do they put most people on 4 tens or 5 eights?

RADBASTARD

« Reply #55 on: Apr 12, 2008, 02:56 »
if your an hp sorry its staffed

Offline elwood

• Moderate User
« Reply #56 on: Apr 12, 2008, 10:20 »
I am just coming in as an operator and they have taken great care of me so far.  Seems to be a great plant to work at.

Offline 93-383

• Heavy User
« Reply #57 on: Apr 12, 2008, 07:21 »
If you where to make an educated guess (or look into your crystal ball) would any of you think that Fort Calhoun will be hiring ops personnel around this time next year?

justatech

Re: Is Ft. Calhoun a good place to work?
« Reply #58 on: Apr 13, 2008, 11:13 »
I'm interested in the Ft. Calhoun area, but what is the plant like?  Does OPPD take decent care of their employees?  Do they put most people on 4 tens or 5 eights?

I worked a couple of outages there as a contractor and thought the people at the plant were professional and very welcoming to a contractor. It is a very friendly plant. Therefore I think you would be treated just the same if you were hired in house.

I stayed in Blair for the outages, small town a few miles from the plant. The people were great, they actually liked the contractors - business owners and residents alike. Everyone knows everyone in this town, which is nice because they seemed to always look out for each other, even us out of towners.

As for the hours at the plant during run time, I am not sure, hopefully someone from Ft Calhoun will post something for you. Good Luck.

LaFeet

« Reply #59 on: Apr 14, 2008, 05:58 »
if your an hp sorry its staffed

Yeah, found out the HARD way after being told I was going..... then there's no report date or slot for me now.  Guess I just aint good enough anymore.... :'(

RADBASTARD

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2008, 09:29 »
This seems to be the outage that will never end! We haven't even started refueling yet.
It is good for our wallets though ca-ching.
We are having a kick ass pot luck tonight.

All the containment techs have learned so much from joyce wade.

And one of our tech's affectionatly known as the "CHI WAWA BITCH" just can't play nice with the high rad boundry guards so she got booted to the penalty box with the rest of out spoken  containment techs.

We are just one big happy family here.

ALOTA LOVE GOING ON AROUND HERE.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 11:08 by RadBastard »

LaFeet

« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2008, 09:23 »
Ok Roma   hows it going now ???

Offline lauriema19

• Light User
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2008, 05:13 »
Hey Romo how's the glorified techs doing at Fort Calhoun? Yeah! you know who they are...is Ron Keaton still around there? Could not make it there. That's okay..is all great... :-* 8)

RADBASTARD

« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2008, 06:12 »
Ron's still here,romo and kadja's still here, Bev and chris,and dave byers,cyres,jack s. I think that maybe it for the wolf creek techs.All the rest left and we maybe finnished this week? wish you could have made it here.
Hey Romo how's the glorified techs doing at Fort Calhoun? Yeah! you know who they are...is Ron Keaton still around there? Could not make it there. That's okay..is all great... :-* 8)

tonynuke

« Reply #64 on: Jun 12, 2008, 07:53 »
I hope everyone made it home okay!  Two seniors and five decon left, might get to start up later this week.  Good working with you RadBastard and everyone else.  Have a great summer!

Offline lauriema19

• Light User
« Reply #65 on: Jun 14, 2008, 01:18 »
So, Fort Calhoun outage is finally done...I could not make it there for the outage...Hey everyone, have a great summer, see you guys along the way.....Laurie 8)

workinman

« Reply #66 on: Jun 17, 2008, 12:28 »
Yes it's true, after a long and strenuous outage, it looks like it's finally over!  Supposed to close breakers today.  Wish you could of made it here Laurie!  Kudos to all your fellow Bartlett techs that stuck with us through the outage!  It was a pretty rough one but they hung in there, we couldn't have done it without their dedication.
                                                                              PK

Offline lauriema19

• Light User
« Reply #67 on: Jun 18, 2008, 05:55 »
 8)  See you on the next one PK.....Have a great summer!!  Thank you...

jdpierce

Fort Calhoun, NE
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2009, 05:57 »
Does anyone have any insight into wether the position of auxiliary operators at the Fort Calhoun station has been filled?  Any assistance is appreciated, thank you.

Offline elwood

• Moderate User
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2009, 08:09 »
Yes they have filled the openings for this hiring cycle. 

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #70 on: Jun 02, 2011, 11:31 »
Any update available on the situation at Fort Calhoun in regards to the rising flood waters?

That's Oahe Dam's spillway near Pierre, S.D. taken a few days ago. 75,000 cfs is roughly 500K gallons per second  being added down the Mighty Mo'. There is plenty more melting Rocky Mountain snowpack coming.
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2011, 01:04 by HydroDave63 »

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #71 on: Jun 13, 2011, 06:03 »
National Weather Service - Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service

Omaha to possibly get another 1.5 feet in the next week ...

http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=oax&gage=omhn1&view=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1%22

Media updates story boating up the new "access road"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?