Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ted Burke honeypot

Author Topic: Ted Burke  (Read 4539 times)

Offline fuelflea

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Ted Burke
« on: Nov 22, 2006, 05:41 »
Just got word that Ted Burke passed away Monday, 11/20/06 in Idaho Falls. Ted was a former road tech who took a house job at INL. Funeral will be Saturday, 11/25/06 @2pm at Wood Funeral Home in Ammon. We'll miss you and your cooking.

illegalsmile

Re: Ted Burke
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2006, 05:23 »
Worked w/ Ted while I was there. Great guy, dry sense of humor, always upbeat. I'm sure Cap, Mike and the rest will miss him.

roady42

Re: Ted Burke
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2006, 09:04 »

I worked with Ted for several years on YMP.

What a great guy he was!  He had more jokes than
anybody I have ever known.

Everybody that knew him will never forget him.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?