Watts Bar

Above Average
23 (44.2%)
Average
16 (30.8%)
Below Average
13 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Watts Bar  (Read 269342 times)

billyp08

Re: Watts Bar
« Reply #150 on: Jul 20, 2007, 07:07 »
Has anyone heard about the possible start date of the new sgpo class at WBN. Just wondering interviewed in late may and havent heard anything back yet. Just wanting to know if any of yall might know anyting about this.

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
« Reply #151 on: Jul 21, 2007, 07:45 »
Sorry, but the process is slow for expedited hiring!  :o

FDR envisioned a utility clothed with the power of the federal government. Many see a utility with the efficiency of the federal government...

Regardless of the layers of paperwork that must be climbed, it is a great opportunity. Good luck!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline Limited Quanity

• Moderate User
  • Don't worry about the mule just load the wagon!
« Reply #152 on: Aug 02, 2007, 01:38 »
You better buy it up quick.  When they finally announce "officially" the restart of U2, property will go fast.  It's a very nice area.  Desolate in some ways but great if that's what you want.  10 min. to the plant but a hour to Knoxville or maybe alittle more to Chattanooga.

It's official as it's going to get.  I heard that they gave a small raise to the Bartlett folks as well.  $30/hr for the local ANSI 3.1's but travelers (rumor, find out for sure tomorrow)  $28.50 and $80 a day.  Locals have never been a problem between Sequoyah and Watts Bar but getting a traveler in for 25 days was hard.  Should stir up some stink from the locals who see their throat being cut.

TVA Board Approves Completion of Second Unit at Watts Bar Nuclear Plant
August 1, 2007

Based on results of four detailed studies that examined future power needs, cost and schedule, environmental impact, and financing and risks, the TVA Board today approved a recommendation to complete the second unit at Watts Bar Nuclear Plant in Spring City, Tenn.

At a meeting at TVA headquarters in Knoxville, Tenn., the Board unanimously approved completing Watts Bar Unit 2 at an estimated cost of $2.49 billion for the five-year construction project. When completed by 2013, the nuclear unit will provide 1,180 megawatts of electricity, or enough power to serve about 650,000 Tennessee Valley homes.

“Completing Watts Bar Unit 2 puts an existing asset to work for TVA customers and provides a clean, safe and reliable source of affordable power to the people of the Tennessee Valley,” said TVA Chairman Bill Sansom. “The studies clearly show that completing this unit is without a doubt TVA’s best option to help meet the region’s growing power needs.”

The TVA Board’s Operations, Environment and Safety Committee recommended approval of the project after review of a detailed scoping, estimating and planning study; an environmental review; a power supply assessment; and a financial and risk analysis.

The environmental review showed no significant environmental impacts from the completion and operation of the second unit at Watts Bar. The financial analysis shows that the operation of the unit will reduce TVA’s average cost of power production. Operating Unit 2 will also reduce TVA’s overall carbon footprint – the total amount of carbon dioxide released per kilowatt-hour of electricity generated by all TVA plants.

“Adding Watts Bar Unit 2 to TVA’s generation portfolio will go a long way toward meeting the growing demand for power in the region,” said TVA President and CEO Tom Kilgore. “TVA has a good track record of operating Watts Bar Unit 1 and Sequoyah Nuclear Plant, so we know the unit design is sound. We used the same process that we used in our successful restart of Browns Ferry Unit 1, and we will incorporate all lessons learned from that project.”

In addition to adding new generation, TVA is striving to reduce about 1,200 megawatts of power demand through energy efficiency and demand-reduction initiatives in five years – the equivalent of one large generation unit such as Watts Bar Unit 2.

“The Valley’s demand for electricity is growing by nearly 2 percent a year, so we are stepping up our energy conservation and demand-reduction efforts to help reduce the growth, as well as completing the nuclear unit,” Kilgore told the Board.

He also said TVA is committed to providing renewable energy through its Green Power Switch program, but renewable energy alone cannot provide enough energy to meet the Valley’s growth in power use.

The Watts Bar Unit 2 construction project will boost the regional economy through material purchases from area suppliers and vendors, contracts with service providers, and numerous temporary and permanent employment opportunities. Approximately 2,300 contract workers are expected during the height of construction, and the project will result in about 250 additional permanent jobs at the plant.

Permanent jobs to support plant operation and maintenance include operators, engineers, technicians, crafts, chemists, instructors and other support functions. Crafts needed to complete construction of Unit 2 include boilermakers, carpenters, electricians, insulators, iron workers, laborers, millwrights, pipe fitters, sheet-metal workers, teamsters, cement workers, machinists, painters and instrumentation mechanics.

TVA operates six nuclear units at three generating sites – three boiling water reactors at Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant in Athens, Ala., and three pressurized water reactors at Watts Bar and Sequoyah nuclear plants in Tennessee. The operating reactors at Sequoyah near Chattanooga and Watts Bar have the same design as Watts Bar Unit 2 and are recognized in the industry for reliable and efficient performance and strong safety records.

Unit 1 at Watts Bar began operating in 1996 and is the last commercial nuclear unit in the United States to begin operation.

TVA is the nation’s largest public power provider and is completely self-financing. TVA provides power to large industries and 158 power distributors that serve approximately 8.7 million consumers in seven southeastern states. TVA also manages the Tennessee River and its tributaries to provide multiple benefits, including flood damage reduction, navigation, water quality and recreation.

« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2007, 10:44 by Limited Quanity »
I used to be a lifeguard until some blue kid got me fired.

Offline RRhoads

• Heavy User
  • it was like like that when i got here!
« Reply #153 on: Aug 02, 2007, 08:20 »
Just read in my company news letter that restart is official..They are going to finish it..it is 60% complete & will cost $2.5 billion to finish. 8)

Offline Roll Tide

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #154 on: Aug 03, 2007, 07:47 »
Has anyone heard about the possible start date of the new sgpo class at WBN.

I haven't heard the exact start date. But due to the second unit startup, they will start a class every 6 months! Now if they will only decide to hire a decent sized class instead of 10...
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline Limited Quanity

• Moderate User
« Reply #155 on: Aug 03, 2007, 10:53 »
I haven't heard the exact start date. But due to the second unit startup, they will start a class every 6 months! Now if they will only decide to hire a decent sized class instead of 10...

An AUO today said a class should start the week of the 20th, start of the payperiod.  One of our Bartlett RP techs is in this new AUO class. I'm not sure about the size of the class but typically they haven't stayed long as AUO's before they start up a RO class and suck about half the class up.  The last RO class wasn't a big success so we are down to about 2 RO's per shift and they are called in or forced in to cover sick leave or annual leave.  Another RO class will be starting soon and/or hiring from the outside.  They are a couple weeks into a SRO class which just started too.  It's great but it doesn't help the guys in the horseshoe, yet.
« Last Edit: Aug 05, 2007, 01:55 by Limited Quanity »

Offline Bleyse

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #156 on: Aug 04, 2007, 11:22 »
I'll go ahead and throw in my 2 cents, based on what I know.

I was sent an offer letter on July 10, came in for the physical on July 20.  Talked to the psychologist on July 30.  From the beginning, our start date has been 'tenatively' given as August 20.  This would be the week of orientation in Chattanooga.  Based on this, my understanding is that the class at WBN would begin on August 27.

I talked to the HR rep on Friday (August 3) to find out if they had an official start date yet; she indicated that there had been a paperwork delay with regards to the physical.  Not just for me, but for everyone in the class, so I guess it could get pushed back another week, but hopefully not.

One last thing:  I want to thank the community for the information and advice presented here.  The website really is an incredible resource for someone trying to get in to the industry.  Nukeworkers rock!

Offline retired nuke

• Family Man
  • Very Heavy User
  • No longer a nuke
« Reply #157 on: Aug 05, 2007, 12:34 »

One last thing:  I want to thank the community for the information and advice presented here.  The website really is an incredible resource for someone trying to get in to the industry.  Nukeworkers rock!

Than's what Goldmemberships are for... ;D

Congrats on the job...
« Last Edit: Aug 05, 2007, 12:34 by HouseDad »
Remember who you love. Remember what is sacred. Remember what is true.
Remember that you will die, and that this day is a gift. Remember how you wish to live, may the blessing of the Lord be with you

jhv

Watts Bar
« Reply #158 on: Oct 15, 2007, 04:11 »
Bechtel got engineering, procurement and construction contracts today, check out TVA Today website.

Offline Roll Tide

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #159 on: Oct 16, 2007, 06:49 »
Bechtel got engineering, procurement and construction contracts today, check out TVA Today website.

For the benefit of those who don't know the website by heart:
http://insidenet.tva.gov/org/cao/communications/tvatoday/2007/october07/15/wbn.htm

TVA Selects Bechtel To Complete Watts Bar 2
After a rigorous review process, TVA has selected Bechtel Power Corp. to lead the engineering, procurement and construction work necessary to complete Unit 2 at Watts Bar Nuclear Plant near Spring City, Tenn.

At its Aug. 1 meeting, the TVA Board unanimously approved completing Watts Bar Unit 2 at an estimated cost of $2.49 billion, which includes the scope of work in the Bechtel contract and other costs to complete the project and start up the unit.

“Today’s announcement is the conclusion of a comprehensive and rigorous competitive-bidding process involving the nation’s best power-engineering and construction firms,” says TVA President & Chief Executive Officer Tom Kilgore. “With oversight by TVA, Bechtel will be responsible for completing the engineering design, procuring equipment and materials, and finishing the physical construction of Watts Bar Unit 2.”

« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2007, 06:51 by Roll Tide »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #160 on: Nov 08, 2007, 08:50 »
For the benefit of those who don't know the website by heart:
http://insidenet.tva.gov/org/cao/communications/tvatoday/2007/october07/15/wbn.htm

That is an internal network, the rest of us can't access that page.  "insidenet.tva.gov"

ddklbl

« Reply #161 on: Nov 08, 2007, 09:52 »
That is an internal network, the rest of us can't access that page.  "insidenet.tva.gov"

Yeah, they also post it on their main page http://tva.gov/  under news releases.  LINKY

qballew

SGPO status @ Watts Bar.
« Reply #162 on: Jan 26, 2008, 12:32 »
First of all I would like to thank everyone for the excellent collaboration of information within this forum.  I must admit it is one of the best information pools I have found on the Internet.

That being said, I would like to make an inquiry to all those in the know about Watts Bar Nuclear Facility.  But first, a little background info so you can see the situation from my perspective.

I applied for a SGPO training position in approx. January of 2007.  I had already passed the POSS/MASS/EEI tests so I was able to skip that step in the process.  Next, I was invited for an Interview in approx. June.  After more waiting I was tentatively offered a position based upon my successful completion of all FFD, Drug screen, Background, etc checks; which I completed by the end of JULY.  The start date for the group was give as August 20th.
Around the first or second week of August I received a certified letter stating the job offer had been rescinded and that I was no longer to start with TVA August 20th.  Needless to say I was rather bummed about this as I had really thought I had finally found a career opportunity, not just another job. When I contacted the HR representative in Chattanooga to request the reason(s) for withdrawal she simply stated that it was a managerial decision and could not be elaborated on or appealed.  When I inquired further about specifics she told me that I had successfully passed all the prerequisites including  FFD, Background, etc. But that a managerial decision had been made to rescind the offer and that was it. Do not pass go, do not collect ... well you get the point.  She also went on to state that I was more than welcome and qualified to put in for any other SGPO or other TVA jobs that should come available in the future.

Now I will be the first to admit that there are two issues in my past that I had worried about for the background check. But, I was 100% truthful about all the info and the HR representative said I had passed the Background/FFD with no issues.

At the risk of exposing  my greatest youthful blunders to all of the internet I will elaborate on these two issues...

First, when I was still a teenager (but officially of age), I got arrested for attempting to outrun a cop to avoid a ticket. I was almost made an example of, but eventually got everything reduced to only a couple misdemeanors which have been officially expunged from my record for years now.

Second,  I failed an urinalysis at a previous employer for trace amounts of THC. Due to zero tolerance policies I instantly lost my job. This has been four years ago now. It was a mistake that I did not take lightly and will NEVER repeat.
But it was a learning experience that led me to analyze a lot of aspects of my life and ended up motivating me to finish my degree so I could move on to better things. Now I don't want to give the impression from that last statement that I was involved in some subculturish lifestyle or anything just that I realized it was time to grow up all the way (I was 24) and that the college Suarez's were probably not the best influence on an adult.

Now that I have sufferred that embarrassment, I will move on to my questions:

1. Having the aforementioned issues, Is there any hope for myself to ever have an opportunity for a program such as the SGPO training Process?

2.  Was I the only one out of the August 2007 group who did not get to start or was the entire group absolved for some reason?

3. How can I find out what specific issues were/are at hand that are holding me back from my Nuclear ambitions?

4. Does anyone know the status of the last SGPO training class posted on the TVA website (Approx. November 2007)?

5.  Any other hints, tips, critiques, or just general information that may help my cause is greatly appreciated, as I am convinced this is the Career I am most interested in pursuing.
I will persevere...!

Thanks again,

Quincy
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2008, 08:53 by qballew »

RAD-GHOST

Re: SGPO status @ Watts Bar.
« Reply #163 on: Jan 26, 2008, 05:56 »
Sorry to hear of the situation, but your request may never be answered! 

A professional HR department is the buffer between who comes and who doesn't!  As far as the why's, that's the talent of the HR representative and is usually as generic as possible, (over qualified, under qualified, etc.).  If you’re waiting for the HR department to volunteer the details, it will be an endless wait!  Since you did mention a 10 CFR 26 situation, I would be more concerned on the security aspects of my application, than anything else.  Was the application flagged by a security issue?

Here's where I get in trouble! 

A properly run HR department will usually establish a gauntlet of excuses to frustrate a rejected candidate.  They figure you'll just go away after so much time and so many excuses.  After all they don't have to officially answer unofficial requests, such as a phone call!  Always keep in mind, the individuals you've been dealing with, represents the other side, NOT YOU!  They can't elaborate; the actual phrase is they won’t elaborate!  Since they won’t actually identify a specific reason, it wouldn't be unreasonable to suspect a discriminatory venue covered by Federal and State Laws.  Certified Letter...PRICELESS, especially if you aim high!  CEO's, President and VP's hate them!  They assign responsibility and are very difficult to hide from!

You've worked the system from the bottom-up!  Now, I would suggest you work it from the top-down!

You never know, they could just be testing your tenacity?

RG

Fermi2

Re: SGPO status @ Watts Bar.
« Reply #164 on: Jan 26, 2008, 10:13 »
1: I honestly don't know. How long ago was it?

2: No idea and you'll never find out.

3: No

4: So far as I know the job offers have been made.

I doubt your first offense would make much of a difference, when I was 18 I did worse then again between that and my hiring in at TVA I had 6 years in the Navy and a 14 year Commercial career.

As for your questions, you won't hear any answers from TVA HR as they are not obligated to provide any. Having dealt with them they will follow their rules and the law to the letter.

Mike

qballew

« Reply #165 on: Jan 27, 2008, 03:18 »
Thanks for the quick response Rad Ghost and Broadzilla,

As for the Security Issue:

Since you did mention a 10 CFR 26 situation, I would be more concerned on the security aspects of my application, than anything else.  Was the application flagged by a security issue?

All I have to go by is the statement from the HR person and she specifically said that I had passed "everything including the background and security checks".
 When I asked about my rights to appeal or at least be given a reason she said that it is true (which I was already aware of due to reading the fine print of numerous documents I had signed) that if I failed the background or other security checks I retained the right to be informed of  the reason(s) in case it was something that was a false or in error. And that in all scenarios except a "Managerial Decision" I could appeal, but that this is the only situation where all appeal and/or Open information policies were not applicable!

She also went on to state that if it had been another group of managers the decision could have been totally different.  This really threw me for a loop ???

Like I said I will persevere, but it would be nice to have some light shed on whether I will even be considered for another position.  A couple months after I received the letter of recension ( Approx. Nov 2007) I saw another  SGPO requisition for both Watts Bar  and Sequoyah Nuclear plants. This only stayed on line for about two days and of course I put in for both and am still hoping to hear something back from that ( I figure at least four to six months lead time to get an Interview).

Broadzilla is this the class that you believe has already been offered positions? Or were you referring to the Class that I was supposed to be in, that started ( at least were supposed to) in August 2007 ?

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #166 on: Jan 27, 2008, 06:23 »
You submitted a second application with the same company, for the same position, at the same site, scrutinized by the same managers?  What would you consider a reasonable time for a response? 

So far your buying what their selling, which appears to be pretty much nothing, (the sign of a good HR department)!  I know, if you pursue the issue you’re going to lose a lot of friends!  How many do you have at TVA right now?

Remember that Certified Letter you signed for, the Clock is Ticking!

Filing Requirements and Limitations:

Your claim must first be pre-filed with the EEOC within 180 days of the potentially unlawful action or within 300 days of the unlawful action if your state is a referral jurisdiction state. Tennessee is a referral jurisdiction state. The deadline will not be extended because of internal investigation of the incident within the company.

RG.... ;)
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2008, 06:25 by RAD-GHOST »

Fermi2

« Reply #167 on: Jan 27, 2008, 09:28 »
WHOA hold the bus. What exactly is unlawful here? Companies can give and withdraw job offers as they see fit. Example they can give offers to 15 people, then the PM can say I'm only authorizing 10. 5 Are out of luck and there is no appeal process. TVA offers a certain amount of jobs THEN gets authorization. There's nothing illegal about a managers decision and even then usually for your first 90 days you are an At Will employee meaning At will of management, they can fire you for no reason at their will. I'm not 100% sure if TVA does this nor am I going to find out because honestly I don't care. I also doubt management heard anything about his background usually by the time the interview process is done it's done. As for another group of managers making a different decision that's the same everywhere but I think this person heard something out of context as that's NOT something a TVA HR person would say, I've worked with enough of them to know, they tend to keep things very close to the vest.

The class I am talking about is the one that interviewed at the Sequoyah STC in November and early December. An NLO told me a couple weeks ago all the job offers had been given. If you didn't interview in November of December 2007 you aren't being considered for a job.

Mike

« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2008, 09:30 by Broadzilla »

qballew

« Reply #168 on: Jan 28, 2008, 01:19 »
Thanks again for the responses,

I realize that I am a newbie to this forum and have no credibility established but,
as for the statement about myself not clearly understanding the HR representative...
As for another group of managers making a different decision that's the same everywhere but I think this person heard something out of context as that's NOT something a TVA HR person would say, I've worked with enough of them to know, they tend to keep things very close to the vest.

I assure you that is exactly what she stated to me.  Maybe this was not something she should have said to me but it is what she stated.  I could give the name of the actual person but i do not believe that would be appropriate to display on a public forum.

I am not looking to burn bridges ( that haven't really been constructed yet).  I just cannot figure out what is going on with this situation.  As for the asking for 15 and only getting approved for 10 deal that is understandable. Not that it isn't a little disheartening but still understandable. 

On that same note If it were something to that effect how did I manage to make it all the way to the top five candidates (out of hundreds from what I understand) the first go 'round and then didn't even qualify for an interview the second time for either facility?  The first req was for 5 positions and both of the latter req's were for 10 - 20 positions!

Either way what I am really interested in, is somehow convincing the three big Blue letters that I am a risk worth taking and have knowledge,skills, and abilities that would make me an asset to them.

So rather than reminiscing now about what has already occurred I would like some of your vantage points on where to go from here.  What steps/actions/directions/etc to pursue to eventually enable me to fulfill this Nuclear dream.

Any and all comments/critiques welcome (including personal messages if you feel it is fitting).

Thanks again,

Q

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #169 on: Jan 28, 2008, 04:27 »
WHOA hold the bus. What exactly is unlawful here?

Probably Nothing, but the information stated "POTENTIALLY UNLAWFUL", key word, "Potentially"! 

It would be interesting to see what constitutes a Management Decision?  Considering the location, that could include the "Good Old Boy", or "Brother In-Law" clause?  YES, an employer has the right to retract an opportunity, as they should be.  Obviously if they select a candidate, run them through the pre employment screening criteria, make a tentative offer, then pull the plug under a generic disclaimer, something definitely went wrong!  No matter what they say, he does have a right to know the real deal!  Of course it may be an issue of forcing that information to the surface.  The venue I mentioned is out there for a reason, using it is a matter of choice!  If they truely run things by the letter of the law, then why hide the results?

I don't know any of the involved parties, or the situation, but an individual has the LEGAL right to know!

RG

Fermi2

« Reply #170 on: Jan 28, 2008, 08:07 »
I know many of the people involved and I know the process TVA NPG uses to hire people, trust me on this, there's no Brother In Lawing involved with this NLO stuff.

Mike

RAD-GHOST

« Reply #171 on: Feb 07, 2008, 04:34 »
Hum, looks like Shipping will once again become the Fad of Focus!  Strange varience between the readings, a factor of X10!   :-\ 

I guess if your going to blow it, you mind as well blow it big!  The root cause should be interesting.... :'(

EXTERNAL READINGS EXCEEDED ALLOWABLE DOSE RATE

"On February 4, 2008 at approximately 10:20 EST, the Radiation Protection organization at Watts Bar Nuclear Plant (WBN), notified the Shift Manager (Licensed SRO) that a shipment of miscellaneous equipment exceeded the 200 mrem/hour dose rate specified in 10 CFR 71.47. The equipment was being received for use in an upcoming refueling outage. Radiation Protection surveyed the shipping container and obtained a reading of approximately 2000 mrem/hour. In accordance with 10 CFR 10.1906(d) the final delivery carrier has also been notified. This immediate notification is being made in accordance with the requirements of 10 CFR 20.1906(d)(2) and 10 CFR 71.47."

Return to Sender?

RG

Offline MrHazmat

• Principal Hazardous Material Specialist - DOE
  • Moderate User
  • DragRacing Ain't Nothing Like It!!!!!!
« Reply #172 on: Feb 07, 2008, 06:48 »
NNNOOOO, if you put it back on the road you are as guilty as the person who sent it. I have had this happen to me in the past. If it is found to be a small spot, (flea, or hot particle) that got loose usually nothing is said by the regulators. It,s understood that Sh!t happens. >:(
Keeping our highways safe for over 40 years

Offline Limited Quanity

• Moderate User
« Reply #173 on: Feb 07, 2008, 01:13 »
NNNOOOO, if you put it back on the road you are as guilty as the person who sent it. I have had this happen to me in the past. If it is found to be a small spot, (flea, or hot particle) that got loose usually nothing is said by the regulators. It,s understood that Sh!t happens. >:(

Thats true.  The package identified was brought into the protected area and properly dealt with.  Areva apparently didn't give it the level of concern that the NRC felt it did deserve though.  After a phone call from Atlanta a rep from the company showed up with a telepole this morning to conduct their own investigation. 

But who would take a chance of shipping with a CT doserate of 200 mrem?  I know its dead on but...dang.  Even if it wasn't a "OMG was I on the wrong scale!"

Offline MrHazmat

• Principal Hazardous Material Specialist - DOE
  • Moderate User
  • DragRacing Ain't Nothing Like It!!!!!!
« Reply #174 on: Feb 07, 2008, 03:57 »

But who would take a chance of shipping with a CT doserate of 200 mrem?  I know its dead on but...dang.  Even if it wasn't a "OMG was I on the wrong scale!"

I saw several utility companies send in trucks to Chem-Nuclear while I was there and show 9.5 to 10 at 2 meters. And when the poop hit the fan SCDHEC would tell them quick, it does not matter what your meters read, >:( only the one with the DHEC sticker on it counts. ;D
Keeping our highways safe for over 40 years

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?